The Wine Thread.

by Open mind 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Open mind
    Open mind

bttt

• Giordano
    Giordano

The VERY best cheap wine was 2 buck chuck (Charles Shaw) purchased at Trader Joes. By the time I discovered it it was up to $2.95 . In it's day it was a great wine factoring in the price. I did a blind taste test at a party one night and guests thought it was $10 to $30 (that person was sitting in the cornor just about passed out so his opinion probably doesn't count) bottle of wine. When they found out the real price it was like a religious revival. Arm's in the air, praise the lord and lets open a couple of more bottles. Unfortunatly the last time I got a case 2 buck chuck had fallen down to oh hum. Maybe they started planting the vines too close together or something.

Finding a great $5 and under bottle of wine was a life time achievment. By the Description I am next going to try Cisco . http://www.bumwine.com/cisco.html

Known as "liquid crack," for its reputation for wreaking more mental havoc than the cheapest tequila. Something in this syrupy hooch seems to have a synapse-blasting effect not unlike low-grade cocaine. The label insists that the ingredients are merely "citrus wine & grape wine with artificial flavor & artificial color," but anyone who has tried it knows better. Tales of Cisco-induced semi-psychotic fits are common. Often, people on a Cisco binge end up curled into a fetal ball, shuddering and muttering paranoid rants. Nudity and violence may well be involved too. Everyone who drinks this feels great at first, and claims, "It's not bad at all, I like it." But, you really do not want to mess around with this one, because they all sing a different tune a few minutes later. And by tune, I mean the psychotic ramblings of a raging naked bum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit