Old JW Movie

by exwhyzee 22 Replies latest jw friends

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Why do all the dubs in movies look and speak like they are cyborgs? I...am...so...overjoyed...so...happy...Jehovah...is...wonderful...must...kill...all...humans...ignore...prime...directive...

• wobble
    wobble

There were at least three films made if my memory serves, all crap. probably the most interesting was about the 1958 Yankee Stadium Assy, but that was still crap even by the standards of the day.

• steve2
    steve2

To think that most of the actors in these horribly hammed-up films will now be either dead or reaching retirement age - yet the makers of the films were convinced we were so close to the end.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

I'd like to see the mugs of some of my ex-brothers when we will be like 75 years old and still living in this "demonic system".

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Steve2, or disfellowshipped!

• Roski
    Roski

Thanks for positng that. Soooo many years ago and I had forgotten the title but looking at it now, it's like yeaterday.

Sadly, at the time I really liked it - after that alwful movie of life at Bethel that showed how well brothers fold sheets - I thought this was very progressive - how things change.

• d
    d

does anybody remeber this movie.

http://youtu.be/waIOj24dVbM.

I remeber this being shown at my Kingom hall in 2004.It was what to do with my life regarding young people. I was 13 at the time.

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

That explains a lot of their "stuck in the '50s" mentality. Creepy. It was a bit like watching Reefe Madness. Pure propaganda.

In the first video they are talking about the dysfunctional "worldly" family...what the hell do you do when THAT is your JW family? hmm? haha.

• FWFranz
    FWFranz

Hi

Does anyone remember "The Bibles View" TV program that the WTS produced in the middle 1970's. It may have aired exclusively in Canada as Toronto was where it was filmed and produced. I used to do the camera work with a few other pioneers who where trained how to operate the large studio cameras. It was shot at Channel Nine Studios. Sometimes Bethel heavies used to show up for the tapings.

FW Franz

• Room 215
    Room 215

... All done by Timothy Gaflas, Sr. and flimed mostly with a local cast, in Hackensack, New Jersey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit