I have a dream.

by jean-luc picard 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jean-luc picard
  • Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Blank screen Did you forget It ?

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Am I the only one or do you dream that youre with the jubs? I'm either going on the service or to the meetings. I want to tell them that I'm not interested but no one listens.

I have similar dreams quite often. Should I see a doctor?????????

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Preesed a key too soon Luo Bou to

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

That's not a dream mate that's a nightmare

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies
    Am I the only one or do you dream that youre with the jubs? I'm either going on the service or to the meetings. I want to tell them that I'm not interested but no one listens.

Sounds like a nightmare

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Oh I thought this tread was going to be about Black Civil Rights.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

You are the only one, go see Bones (err i mean Beverly Crusher) in sick bay pronto Captain...

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

That's interesting. I have them every few months or so. Last night, in fact.

They're usually about struggling to prepare for a talk -- preparing visual aids, or procrastinating about the talk, or trying to think of an excuse not to give the talk. Then, coming to the realization that I haven't been a JW for 33 years and why a I even doing this -- a great relief. I usually wake up in a cold sweat.

To you lurkers who think it's a guilt trip, I also have dreams that I've gone back to smoking -- and that's been 50 years.

Len

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I see these places and I just hope that kids get over their "dental" dreams. Same for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit