Hi, new to this forum. Figured I'd let everyone know about my story before I got involved.

by JonathanH 65 Replies latest jw experiences

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

welcome to the family!! quite the story! wow! all i can say...

• clarity
    clarity

You owe me a cup of coffee too! lol

Welcome to this place Jonathon Hauser ... if you've lurked you already know what we are like.

Didn't think I'd be reading the whole way through your long and surprisingly enchanting first post. Very compelling ..couldn't 'put it down'.

You & your wife have really been through the fire, as it were. This unscriptural shunning is a horrendous thing, so many are tortured by it. Hope things smooth out for you. Your words show the love & pride you feel for your wife ... best wishes to you both.

clarity

• kimbo
    kimbo

Hello and welcome

nice to meet you to..

• mindseye
    mindseye

Bravo Jonathan. You're story was very interesting and well written, it kept my attention to the end. It also reminded me of the primary attribute that leads individuals to leave the society: intellectual curiosity.

And your discussion with your brother reminded me of my relatives. I've had the same debate concerning Noah's Ark. Many in my family are very rational people, but they throw logic totally out of the window when discussing religion.

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

Welcome. No beer tonight. I've a headache.

NLW's wife

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I don't like coffee, so you can buy me a hot chocolate instead

Welcome to the board. I think you have a great wife, and I hope she comes to the stage where she's ready to join us here one day too.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi Jonathan. Welcome to the forum.

That was quite some introduction. It reminds me how lucky I was to escape without a dunking.

It will be nice having you around

Cheers

Chris

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

Quite the first post and welcome to the board! :) You have my vote the for the lengthiest first post of any poster, and this is a good thing (I guess..?)

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and welcome.

Loz x

• wobble
    wobble

Hi Jonathan, and welcome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit