Who Do You Know Holds The World Record For The Most DFings?

by Was New Boy 26 Replies latest jw friends

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I know of two people that were DFed 4 times each.

The first one had an ongoing drug problem.

The second one had Monica Lowinski syndrome, she felt the need to give BJs so people would like her. It only worked on half the population.

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

DING.... How did she do it that many times....Well your right it takes many years sitting at the back of the hall each time.

Her secret....she changed congos everytime. The new people felt sorry for her and after 2-3 years they would "forgive" her.

Plus a couple of times she would marry the worldly guy she screwed....and bring them "in"....so she got points for bringing in new converts too....lol

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

My Dad got reproved at least 5 times that I know of before they Df'ed him and he woke up to the truth of the truth and also stoped driving drunk... so i almost wish they Df'ed him the 1st time... I now don't understand how anyone Df could go back

• Pistoff
    Pistoff
    How did she get reinstated that many times?

There are people on this forum who have been DFd once and have waited years before even being considered for reinstatement

Too easy--she was blowing one of em

• jam
    jam

Sister moved to our cong. She was df 3 times before moving

into our cong. Within two years she was df again, but this

time she took A married elder with her..The sister told the brothers

after her last df, she have A sex problem. The sister was

single and very nice looking and all her Df involved Brothers,

no one outside the cong. Never could understand why the

brothers in the cong. The sister moved in and set her eyes

on this married elder, until they were both df. After the 4th

df, she moved to another cong..The last I heard, she is still

A JW...

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think it is fairly easy to get disfellowshipped and reinstated multiple times. You need to molest children, and be careless about letting the hounders know about it. You will be disfellowshipped, and reinstatement will be quick. Once back in, molest more children, and repeat the process. That is the surest way to break the record. However, I do not recommend it because all it takes is once that the police outside the Kingdumb Hell finds out, and you are going to jail and will not be able to be reinstated for a good 20 years.

The ones with lengthy reinstatement processes usually involve something stupid. Usually, these involve someone smoking a single cigar, or worse, questioning something the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger writes. Do that, and you will not be reinstated 7 times.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

However, I do not recommend it because all it takes is once that the police outside the Kingdumb Hell finds out, and you are going to jail and will not be able to be reinstated for a good 20 years.

Not to mention the untold damage done to the innocent children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit