Who Do You Know Holds The World Record For The Most DFings?

by Was New Boy 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

WHO HOLDS THE WORLD RECORD FOR THE MOST DISFELLOWSHIPINGS [ AN REINSTATMENTS] IN A SINGLE LIFE TIME?

I knew of one poor person Charleen Moss (Roy Baty's sister) who did it seven times. She was a classic Damed If I do, Damed if I don't. The problem is she liked sex.....just not with her JW husband.

I think she liked seating in the back of the K.H. waiting to be reinstated. The good thing is she didn't have to talk to anyone and could leave as soon as the meeting was over!

I don't know if she was in or out when she died 7 years ago of cancer.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Man, wtf! Why would anyone put themselves through that? Oh wait, ITSACULT!

• saltyoldlady
    saltyoldlady

Well I was going to mention a couple I knew that had been DF'd and reinstated three times but I see that doesn't even come close to this 7 times record. And I thought 3 times was a lot. LOL.

Well how about the Kindgom Hall with the most DF'd in the shortest time - my first KH had 12 DF'd in a year and we ran thru 8 elders too - some got sick, some resigned, but we plum wore them out. Can anybody top that? The hall was Milton Congregation here in Washington State back in 1976-77.

Then how about the lowest field service average - I learned from a CO that one of the nearby congregations had the lowest field service average for his circuit, and his circuit was the lowest for this region, and get this - the lowest for the whole wide world. I never did learn what the average hours per month were but the Congregation was one of those in Puyallup. No wonder the Northwest has had such a bad reputation. This was back in the mid 90's.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

my uncle has been outed 4 times... I have had 4 JCs but only dfd once. and one of the JCs lasted a 4 weeks 2 times per week with 5 elders and the CO.... what did I do? kill someone? nope.

• sabastious
    sabastious

My older brother got it 3 times and he is only 37 so he's got time for more.

-Sab

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I remember this bro. when I was growing up, seems like he would get DF'd then after he got reinstated he would always have a new fiance with him, (gee, wonder what his offense was?) I can recall four different wives.

There was a Cong. in Brooklyn, think it was Spring Creek, a JW couple who lived on my block used to go there, said that practically everyone in the Hall got DF'd after the CO came for a visit, this was in the 70's.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

There was a cong. in Kentucky that was basicly a swingers club. They DF most of the elder body and dissolved the cong. My aunt and her hubby were there at the time. I always wondered if they had playmates too. They are two of the most smug self-righteous JWs alive. (they had a shotgun wedding to start off their marriage).

• Gayle
    Gayle

Hey, this stuff has to get in the Guinness Book!! fun

• Ding
    Ding

How did she get reinstated that many times?

There are people on this forum who have been DFd once and have waited years before even being considered for reinstatement.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "I remember this bro. when I was growing up, seems like he would get DF'd then after he got reinstated he would always have a new fiance with him, (gee, wonder what his offense was?) I can recall four different wives. ..."

Hah! Shirley W, I knew somebody like that when I was growing up as an unhappy JW teenager...

In fact, I had quite a crush on the guy for a while - until his wandering eye became obvious...

His name was Johnny McMillan, and he was in the Aurora, Colorado congregation - the one approximately at 20th and Moline Street - at the time, and this was in the early '70's. He was on his third wife by the time I lost track of him - and I haven't seen nor heard of him for over 30 years, so he may have beaten Ms. Charleen Moss' record, after all...

Oh, names and locations are strictly fictitious, of course...

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit