whats everybody doing this weekend?

by deservingone26 26 Replies latest social current

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    I'm starting a hand puppetry class for self-abusers.

That's funny!

Doing our amended federal taxes and state and local taxes, and all three of them for a family friend. Then dinner with good friends of ours all on Saturday.

Sunday I've got some research to do on line and finish some errands.

• will_the_apostate
    will_the_apostate

setting up my workbench in the basement, shoveling the snowbanks down so they will melt hopefully, and take the two oldest kids to a movie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Going to pick up a bed frame tomorrow morning. Then later on that evening I'm going to church with the hubby. Then we're going to Chipotle for dinner, hubby loves their burritos and I love the burrito bowl. Oh and the hubby's gonna drink a beer.

• sabastious
    sabastious

My one year old has an infatuation with books so we are taking him to his first library visit on saturday.

-Sab

• will_the_apostate
    will_the_apostate

@sab you should get him a tag junior, my kids love reading their books with it and you can program it to say their name to them.

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

Road trip. YEAH!

NLW's wife

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I voted for the 4th time in my life.

• WhatWasIThinking
    WhatWasIThinking

I got two tickets from work to the Renaissance Faire so later today I'm going to go there and eat turkey legs and drink beer. Tonight I don't know. Tomorrow I have to work.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Had a great night in the pub last night = headache this morning.....round to family this afternoon to watch the match....Lamb sunday dinner tomorrow and out with friends celebrating a 21st...

Loz x

• Robdar
    Robdar

Going to sit for a couple of hours with a bipolar friend recovering from an attempted suicide.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit