'When we have such a large and loving organization, why should we have fellowship with the world?'

by Joliette 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Joliette
    Joliette

Jah gave us such a loving organization, full of brothers and sisters, full of unity no matter the race, culture, gender or background, the loving faithful and discreet slave with Jesus christ as its mediator, the channel, between Jesus and us, why should we seek assoication with the world???

Can anyone answer this question....why should we?? Is there any reason for assoication with the world?

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Because this is a large organization full of many people who are only interested in ladder climbing, back stabbing, keeping up appearances.

I hope this is satire because this part really scares me:

the loving faithful and discreet slave with Jesus christ as its mediator, the channel, between Jesus and us
  • Joliette
    Joliette

Satire...lol

Just wrote it because of a funny facebook status I saw this morning.

• Mat
    Mat

• Joliette
    Joliette

^Mat lol.

My thoughts excatly.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Because once one dries up the Watchtower's well of information, and subsequent answers, one simply must turn to the next available source.

-Sab

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ promotes the Idea they are a Huge Organization..Comparable to the Catholics..

There are 2 Billion Christians..1 Billion of them are Catholics..

There are 7 Million JW`s..

JW`s don`t even make up 1 full percentage point,of the Christian Population..

The insignificant WBT$/JW organization can..

Kiss my Ass!..

................. ...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

You're all so dead at armageddon. ;D

• wasblind
    wasblind

There go Outlaw, showin' his ass again

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

I like associating with worldly people. It's safe to express incongruity of thought.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit