Mr. Falcon is going GALT!

by Mr. Falcon 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phigment2
    Phigment2

It means... I come here for information but I post more on Facebook. My real name is Beth Balagtas Nelson. I set up this page long before I started posting on Facebook.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    It's called Strategic Incompetence in other circles.

It worked for me. I became an incompetent accounts servant. Eventually got me fired.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Ayn Rand was a drama queen and a hack.

Rand was a genius. To this day there are orgs and websites dedicated to her ideas--and she is seeing a resurgence in popular imagination. Not bad for a long dead "drama queen and hack," LOL!

http://shop.lululemon.com/home.jsp

BTS

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Rand was a genius. To this day there are orgs and websites dedicated to her ideas--and she is seeing a resurgence in popular imagination.
    LOL no it's not bad considering the state of education in this country!!! GOP idiots galore!!
  • botchtowersociety
  • Phigment2
    Phigment2

botchtowersociety how long did it take you to get "fired"?

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

About 4 months or so. A month after they gave another drone the job I turned in my privileges. They wanted me to balance/deposit at the bank every week. I would do it every 2 or 3 weeks. This was in 2006, and I stepped down as an MS in September and began to fade out entirely. Managed to get the Book Study out of my house that year too.

• Phigment2
    Phigment2

Wow! Like I said, I give you guys credit for your perserverance!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit