by PublishingCult 10 Replies latest social humour

• PublishingCult
  • 3Mozzies
  • kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

That is one creepy ass animation, dude.

• sabastious
    sabastious

The leader of the Watchtower Writing Department walks into a board meeting to speak to the Governing Body, "I came as soon as I could!", he panted, "the generation of 1914, they're all dead!"

An old man sitting at a head of the table of old men squawked back, "What! The whole generation? Satan seems to have upped the anty. Did they use chemical weapons?"

"Chemical weapons? What? They just died of old age." he replied.

The old man squinted back, "Is that what they told you now? Let me tell you one thing mister, generations don't just 'die of old age' all at once. It's that Satan, he's behind it I just know it."

"But..."

"No, there will be no argument. Inform the writing department that we will have a solution shortly. Now where is that blasted old Tibbs! We aren't partying like it's 1920 anymore! Whole generations are being snuffed out of existence!"

-Sab

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

GORDON BENNETT GUV'NOR ---- this made me laugh so much.

Great start to my day!

I suspect it's true!!

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

Reality has caught up with the GB once again. What will they come up with next, the 144,000 being a literal, overlapping number, allowing for 288,000 anointed ones?

• highdose
    highdose

i know what they could say: That for each generation has its own 144,000! Therefore what with the "overlapping" people can be partaking forever!

• punkofnice
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Too funny.

S

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

its interesting that nowhere the bible does a generation mean overlapping generations.its always 20-40 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit