Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses: Return To the Kingdom Hall!

by whereami 14 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

I love Clint's music too. Great Guy.

• jws
    jws

Sorry if I don't buy into his results. I give him credit. He has the best intentions to reunite people.

In my opinion, if people are welcoming now, it's because he's been gone for a long time. Right now some of the JWs are in love-bomb mode again. They may ignore the disfellowshipping for a little bit. He disappeared and he was lost. Now they're afraid it's touch-and-go. Do what they need to and get him back. But will it last?

From video to video, he talks about time passing. Time for things to happen. He talks about meeting old friends and talking about how much they missed each other. How's that working out for him? Where are the stories about out-of-hall reunions? He talks and talks about his trips to the hall, but not about the results that might prove JWs have actually changed.

• ziddina
    ziddina

I found his videos to be very interesting and inspiring... Since I will be visiting a local Kingdom Hall eventually as part of my experiment - checking out churches as I was NOT allowed to do, as a Jehovah's Witness child - now I have some ideas on how to handle it if I am recognized as a former JW...

I would LOVE to have been a "fly on the wall" at the elders' get-together after his visits!!!

Zid

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

CLINT! I had an idea of we should all make a movie showing the real truth of the history. Make it real professional like the ones recently released but not white washed. Anyway, after seeing your picture, I think you'd be good to play the part of Charles Russel :)

• BroMac
    BroMac

LOCK THE DOORS!!!!!!!!!

HIT THE LIGHTS!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit