Murray Smith says goodbye

by sizemik 20 Replies latest jw friends

• sizemik
    sizemik

Hiyall . . . don't panic, I know I've only been here a short while . . . but I'm not really going.

When I joined I did so with such enthusiastic haste, I used my actual name. I still have no worries about doing so, but I kinda felt slightly conspicuous and out of step with the norm . . . call it low-level cult like behavior if you wish but I got to thinking . . .

I didn't choose my actual name . . . my parents did. Now I have the opportunity to "choose" . . . so I have. Consequently I will be posting under the above henceforth.

That's all . . . carry on

Luvonyall

PS; The name is a reflection of the arse-kicking I have been enduring since I registered here . . . I'm from Christchurch New Zealand and the reference is to Earthquake activity, which is pretty constant here at the moment.

• glentrevette
    glentrevette

i will make sure the elders in christchurch know you are posting here and you are a apostate

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

G'day Shaky.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

BTW what the heck is your avatar? Been meaning to ask you since you put it up.

• sizemik
    sizemik

It's actually a photo of my fav rock guitarist . . . bit indistinct as a thumbnail I admit

• cantleave
    cantleave

sizemik - great user ID.

I think you should still sign off with "MS"

All the best

Angus

• sizemik
    sizemik

Cheers yall . . . @glentrevette . . . they already know . . . @cantleave . . . good idea

Luvonyall - MS

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Lol welcome again !

Loz x

• still thinking
    still thinking

Cher bro, from Auckland

• Curtains
    Curtains

I like your new name

Share this