Wasted day at Watchtower Headquarters.

by Philadelphia Ponos 13 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Perhaps they want to hide their littera-trash. You go in expecting a specific item, they do not want to let you have it except through "proper channels". The "proper channel" is to order it through the Kingdumb Hell, so they can control what you actually get. You are watched by everyone in the congregation, so when you don't put your toilet paper dollars in the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund (and I suggest waiting until AFTER the dollar becomes totally worthless before donating), you will be looked down on.

Once the order is in, it takes roughly 4 weeks for it to ship. Again, if it contains "something you don't need to know", that item will not ship. You get it through the congregation when it does ship, to the A$$embly Hell (the lead hounder picks it up from there). From there, you pick up your item. Supposedly, you are guilted into putting more silver (or, I hope, toilet papers) into the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund when everyone "forgets" that you donated for it when you ordered it.

Either way, a trip to Beth Hell is a waste.

• garlic81
  • pirata
    pirata

Order through your local kingdom hall. Foreign language literature may need to be shipped from other branches around the world were that particular language is printed.

• Terry
    Terry

I'd love to see one of those hidden camera videos of a trip through Headquarters!

But, it sounds like it might put us all to sleep.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit