When there are to many medications in the house.....

by Quentin 12 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Q:

Be careful, friend ...

CC

• Terry
    Terry

Makes me think we are all just one pill away from discovering what is on the other side!

As my Aunt Florence use to say, "...one foot on a banana peel and the other in the grave..."

Careful, Q you might might find yourself in the twinkling of an eye face to face with a white beard and gates of pearl.

• Quentin
    Quentin

All those pain pills you have to be one very happy/mellow family..Snoozy...Ummm, no. Painkillers are for just that, kill pain. Although I grant you the more poewrfull the OPIATE you can get happy-dappy. What is med insurance, never heard of it?

Be careful, friend...CoCo...after my experince of week before last ( you know ) caerful has become my middle name.

Careful, Q you might might find yourself in the twinkling of an eye face to face with a white beard and gates of pearl...Terry...I hear you T. Although White Beard may see me meds, or no meds. ( you know too what happened )

Reason I started this topic was to remind/warn folks no matter what type of med, nor how many you take, be careful. You can OD on blood pressure meds, or asprin, let alone painkillers. We've had our system of medication taking in place for over two years and it has worked. All it takes is ONE mistake to reach the Pearly Gates. Perhaps what I have gone through this last year has caused me to be over zelous about health ( mines shot ) and the need to take medication. If you don't have to take scrip meds great. Take extreme care of your health, especialy the older you get.

I'm on medication therapy, all they can do for me at this time. I know there are othes who are for worse than me and have lived years with their conditions. As Aunt Florence said, "...one foot on a banana peel and the other in the grave". Again, thanks for the comments and support. That in it's self makes a fella feel better. Best med there is, support from other's. Thank the diety I'm no longer a jw........You guys know what I mean by that comment...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit