Obama

by free2beme 13 Replies latest jw friends

• villabolo
    villabolo

Free2beme:

"To those who mentioned Itaq or Afganistan. I have to point out something, this comment by Obama was said to judge and campaign against George Bush for doing what you point out in those two countries. Yet, what has he done with Libya."

If you don' know the difference between Iraq and Libya then you are morally challenged. Iraq was not worthy of war with or without Congressional approval. Libya is, with or without Congressional approval.

Since Republicans like to pass themselves off as saviors of the oppressed, they should have gladly accepted the current attack on Ghaddafi. But then those Foxtrotting, Glenn Beckian psychos on this board are probably the same ones who went along with their "How dare you not suppport Egypt's US supporting dictator!" bullsh*t.

Bottom line is, F*CK ALL OF YOU MORALLY DEGENERATE, DOUBLETALKING A**HOLES, WHO DON'T GIVE A DAMN BOUT RIGHT OR WRONG.

Villabolo

• beksbks
    beksbks

How can you look in the mirror and not laugh? Seriously

I've asked this before. Still waiting for a legitimate answer

Well look in the mirror again, and just go with it, you seem to need a good laugh.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Iron Head: "How can you look in the mirror and not laugh? I've asked this before. Still waiting for a legitimate answer"

You keep making that statement about "still wating for an answer" when you don't even clearly pose the question. Answer to what? If you're referring to that pathetic thread of yours, about people being embarassed by me, I wasn't even paying attention. I was just ridiculing you for ridiculing others who had given you their response. Of course, you just said that you were still waiting, not for an answer, but for "a legitimate answer". Needless to say, you're asking people to give you the answer that you consider right. Which means you want them to be your sounding board.

Why should I even bother answering that question again? I made it clear what my position was in that statement of mine that you quoted and highlighted. Perhaps you cannot understand the answer because it is based on morality, not legality. Not that you or your kind care about either. You violate the law, or constitution, at your convenience and then hide behind it when the mood suits you.

One more thing, you always run away from tough questions, so I don't have any obligations to answer yours. Nonetheless you highlighted my entire answer.

Villabolo

• Simon
    Simon

Ok, I'm getting really fed up with some of you morons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit