A werid experiance i had aged 13 with an Elder?

by highdose 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• highdose
    highdose

i had a sudden memory of somthing that i had totaly forgotten about the other day. When i was 13 i can remember a elder in my cong cornering me in the hall and asking me in specfic detail where i got undressed? Not content with being fobbed off with "in my home" he wanted to know what room, did i ever use the bathroom? Or just my bedroom? i told him but it seemed really werid the way he seemed to want to make sure he knew exactly where i got undressed and dressed.I had to tell him and then confirm about three times where in my home i got undressed? I was expecting an explanation for this at the end, but never got it, he just said thankyou and walked off?!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

There is never a good reason for an adult who is not the parent to ask someone else's child those type of questions. If I ever got wind that some man (elder or no) was asking my daughter or son those type of questions he'd have to deal with me and then the hubby. Neither picture would be pretty.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

wow! that says a hidden camera to me

• snakeface
    snakeface

That's creepy! I guess he wanted to peek in the right window.

• snakeface
    snakeface

Notice that he asked you alone, so that if you had told your parents or anyone else, he could deny it.

Whenever elders have a legitimate reason for asking a personal question - such as when investigating an accusation - they have at least two elders, and they bring you in the back room.

• nugget
    nugget

Very creepy. Did you talk to your parents about this? If this happened to my child I would have freaked out.

• highdose
    highdose

nugget, yes i told my mum, she laughed, thought it was funny

but yes if that happened to my child i would be giving that elder the works!

• serein
    serein

i wouldnt have found it funny, my daughter told me a old bro was telling her once how realy good looking she was and what a nice figure she had well she was 13 at the time same age so when she told me i told an elder straight away that was studying wi my son and he thought it was a misunderstanding so i said ow so if he was saying it to ur daughter ud think same then trhat he was just being complementry, he said it wa nothing but i instisted he do someat like have a word telling this bloke i new cos my daughter tells me everything and that hes not to talk to her in that way again and he didnt,n u dont say those kinds of things to a young girl wile ur stud on ur own with them ok,now if there was nothing in it he could have said it to her infront of others like saying sumat else like isnt she prety thats it not good looking nd mm u got a nice figure any how at the time she was like 7 stones wet through and no pubity hadnt started so he was deff out of order no elders deff should not be talking with young girls on there own in that way.

• satinka
    satinka

Yup...Sounds weird

to me, too.

satinka

• nugget
    nugget

Not a laughing matter, it was harrassment and inappropriate. Me I'd have strung him up by his thumbs as and example to the others and left him dangling..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit