Ideal Paradise

by WontLeave 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

Am I the only one who's in awe at the stock invested in the average JW's correlation to the Society's publications and the probability of what the New World will be? From my conversations with people in the various congregations I've been in, I've pieced together their concept of the New System:

Women and clean-shaved men in casual-business attire constantly gardening adjacent to tiger cubs. All music will be Kingdom Melodies. All sex will be between eternally-married couples and only of the sort that would allow for procreation. There will be no drug or tobacco use, motorized transportation, or mass communication. Everybody will speak Hebrew and use the barter system. There will be Kingdom Halls everywhere and, of course, everyone will identify themselves as "Jehovah's Witnesses".

While some of these theories are logical assumptions, many are patently absurd. I'm wondering, what other interesting little Paradise ideals have you run across in your conversations with these uneducated, indoctrinated, Scripturally-clueless, and conceptually-challenged people?

• Pika_Chu
    Pika_Chu

Some believe we wouldn't be eating meat. There were also questions as to whether we would be allowed to wear clothes, if we got any private bathroom time, if we could build our own houses, and this impressive piece of MindF***: we'd still be going to meetings and reading Watchtowers forever and ever!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Lions and tigers will eat hay and grass like cows.

• Pika_Chu
    Pika_Chu

They also admonish us not to "speculate" too much on what the Paradise is going to be like. Hmmm...wonder why?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

An Ideal Paradise..

Doesn`t have any Jehovah`s Witness`s in it..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

Don't forget you will be looking after a garden all the time - and those lions do go to the bathroom and excrement will have to be cleaned - AND IN PARADISE THERE IS ONLY YOU TO DO IT.

Your house will be by a waterfall - in fact, everyone's house is perched by a gorgeous creek and a waterfall. The earth shall be ridden with waterfalls, creeks, rivers...

When not cleaning up animal shit, you'll be gardening and growing things. EAting them on wooden plates and wooden spoons, cutlery... the slivers will be terrible!

Toilet paper, forget it.

Toothpaste? Nah.... none.

Deoderant? Nope.

Soap? Better make some.

Shoes? Better make some.

Clothes? GEt picking some cotton, IMMEDIATELY.

Self-righteous assholes will abound, much more so than kingdumb halls. ;) Nosey neighbours, and jehovers angels will be making sure you don't screw up or they'll kill you. That's right, you're perfect now, screw up just once and you're dead.

I mean really, that is just the tip, the TIP of the iceberg in paradise. It's so utterly preposterous only the truly brainwashed can't see how stupid it really is.

Sound like paradise to you? Sounds like hell to me.

I'd rather be dead. ;)

• moshe
    moshe

BEER?- better grow some, wheat, corn, hops, barley, etc- you want some ice cold beer? Now you're getting picky, picky!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Where are you going to buy nails from? How are you going to build your house?

Why will earthquakes suddenly stop? Oh, my bad, Satan lives in hell in the middle of the earth - he causes them, not plate tectonics. They'll just stop, I guess.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

We can pet Unicorns in the New System too

• shamus100
    shamus100

Charlie Brown Junior,

Welcome to the forum! :D It's filled with paradise lovers, freaky monkey's, and people who get banned and keep re-registering under different names. :)

Would you be my neighbour downstream at the next waterfall? Would you come over for a wonderful supper of fruit and vegetables... AGAIN! No offence, but there is just nothing to talk about, with everything being just so okey-dokey in the world, and nothing happening, really. :(

Beware if you are my neighbour - I do the dishes in the river and pee in it too. :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit