LIBYAN CIVILIANS BEING KILLED BY US AIRSTRIKES

by NeckBeard 26 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Some Americans get so giddy when they see their bombs go off.... off topic, but interesting how they watch people get blown up and think it's all 'cool'. :(

Do people get hurt? Yep. Even civilians, sunshine. ;)

• tec
    tec

Miz - don't run away... I'm just teasing you... ;)

*waves up at Shamus* I know civilians get hurt. But it is a crime, regardless. Just not a crime as defined by our legal terms. Moral crime I suppose is better. I get - having read this thread again - that Mad was just stating that it was not a war crime, where anyone could be charged with such.

Tammy

• shamus100
    shamus100

War crime: definitions abound. ;)

I prefer the valley of love, not war crimes. Come with me to the valley of love... kisses are free. :D

• tec
    tec
    kisses are free. :D

I am walking closer and slowly toward you... not rushing you... not surprising you... just walking... no danger at all... quiet... calm...

• shamus100
    shamus100

Kisses tech leaving severe facial lacerations. :)

There's my valley of love. :D

• tec
    tec

I knew it!! Next time I'll be sneak attacking you, and you'll have no one to blame but yourself :P

• shamus100
    shamus100

You want to see who the apha monkey is, let's get this over with! >:O You still don't understand my culture.

• tec
    tec

You can be the apha monkey, Shamus, love.

I'll just be the alpha monkey :)

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* *sputter* *gasp*

Ahem.

What are talking about again?

Oh yeah... I can't sneak attack you when you're expecting it!!!! You'll just have to shiver in anticipation and wait.

Maybe I'll just bomb you some kisses...

er... I mean, blow you some kisses >:P

• beatthesystem
    beatthesystem

Bolivian, Russian Politicians Call for Nobel Committee to Revoke Obama Peace Prize http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/03/22/bolivian-russian-politicians-nobel-committee-revoke-obama-peace-prize/

BTS

• sir82
    sir82

Civilians are killed in virtually all military campaigns.

Based on your reasoning, every president since Woodrow Wilson would be tried as a war criminal.

<Fail>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit