• NeckBeard
  • NeckBeard
    NeckBeard

BTT

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    LIBYAN CIVILIANS BEING KILLED BY US AIRSTRIKES

Of course they are.

Yes, they should all be rounded up and prosecuted for war crimes.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Civilians die in war. It is unavoidable. As long as they're not intentional targets, there's no crime.

This war, IMO, should go directly at Ghadaffi, not just his military infrastructure. Find him and kill him, as well as potential heirs to his dictatorial throne.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Considering all that's happened with Libya and the US................is Obama still an undercover Muslim Commy? Was his giving the thumbs up on attacking Libya sufficient enough proof that he's not a Muslim Commy?

• tec
    tec
    As long as they're not intentional targets, there's no crime.

I have to 100% disagree with that statement. There is such thing as an accident, yes. But to knowingly commit to a course of action where innocents will die, and then dismiss your responsibility by saying that it isn't a crime because you did not intentionally target them... that is a crime. IMO.

War begets war. What could be forgiven isn't... I think in part because of people (presidents, regimes, whatever) labeling the victims as collateral damage. If someone strikes back at the States (perhaps at the White House or wherever the person who gave the order is thought to be) because their loved ones were once collateral damage, is someone who loses their loved ones in that counterattack going to understand that their loved ones are now labeled as collateral damage? It wasn't intentional, after all.

Tammy

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Tammy, you know you're cute when you're disaggreeable.

• tec
    tec

I must be cute a lot then.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

must be cute a lot then.

Well yeah, but the argument be made you're just doing what your gender does......

• tec
    tec

Show reason and intelligence, you mean?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit