1 Meeting for each of your fingers ? ? ?

by william draper 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• william draper
    william draper
    Anybody remember how this became a doctrine , years ago , we were at the meetings so that out fingers would be learning something . ..
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    There's still a PT, WT, "Bible study", School, and Serve-us meeting... They're just a lot shorter, and shoved into a two-finger glove.
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    I remember. If you place all five fingers on the bible representing 5 meetings per week. You can take one finger off or miss one meeting and still keep a hold on the bible. It just gets harder as you miss meetings or fingers to keep your grip on the bible. Correct?
  • william draper
    william draper
    This is what got me thinking one day , I was just saying to myself , how can they keep on teaching this stuff , ONE MEETING FOR EACH FINGER ? ? ? ? How can ANYBODY in their right mind teach this to others ? ???
  • william draper
    william draper
    In Biblical times there was only ONE primary meeting , see ACTS ch 15
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    They keep on teaching this stuff because it's a cult.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    And where are these fingers supposed to go?
  • william draper
    william draper
    A good Bible thumper can spin the Bible on just one finger and lay it down on a table and show you any scripture you want to see , plus a man with only one finger can still carry a bible in the hand that only has one finger .
  • freemindfade
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

You can take one finger off or miss one meeting and still keep a hold on the bible.

And why exactly would I want to hold onto a bible?

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit