Do you remerber your first shepherding call from the Gestapo

by jam 12 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

apparently, they attempted one according to message left on phone as i was out shopping for the day. somehow, the loser PO was allowed into my gated community manned with security & gates and said on message that he was standing at my front door. i had no call from security on my caller ID for clearance but he probably got in thru one of the window washers/gardners who have access. i decided right then/there if they sneak thru the gate on my street and are standing on my property/doorstep (they do not have the right to do that on private property in here) THEN I'M CALLING SECURITY and having them removed/hauled away, whatever. i think he was calling from the security gate (altho security never attempted a call to me) and acting like he had access --- but i don't know for sure. he was known to be a habitual liar, anyway. FUNNY! those idiots are NOT ALLOWED IN MY HOME. even if i lived in ungated neighborhood i'd call the police --- and, of course, they're too busy to come but i'd file a report or contact lawyers.

• jam
    jam

Luke warm; I told the elders, I do not have A problem with

gambling. Hell $4.00 was A hourly wage at the time(1971).

It took less then A min to loose that $4.00. They told me I

need to set A good example for her folks. Sure, what I should

have done, break out the Bible and explain to her father in

the middle of the race track, the danger in gambling. I also tried

Adam (Eve) tactics , she (my wife) was there with me, it was

her folks that ask me too go. Didn,t work..It,s crazy, every

aspect of A JW action is under the microscope.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

My first reaction: "Oh yeah? Where are your two witnesses?" <glaring at wife>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit