One Hour With The Beast (17 days)

by Este 104 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

You really are an idiot ! Go and get a life cuz the WTBTS is a load of bull !

What a fool, and he wastes time posting on here. I am sick of all this doom and gloom! What about some some good news instead of all your crap

HHG

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

AWESOME! I think I will skip paying my bills this month and have fun with the money!

• Este
    Este

You really are an idiot ! Go and get a life cuz the WTBTS is a load of bull !

What a fool, and he wastes time posting on here. I am sick of all this doom and gloom! What about some some good news instead of all your crap

HHG

Doom and Gloom is brought on by the wicked in the heavens, satan and his demons, and also by wicked people upon the earth. Detonate nuclear bombs upon the earth and what happens? Plumage the earths resources because of greed and what happens? GOD's creation has brought havock upon the earth not GOD. GOD just foretold about it. What about wicked hated men who war against the innocent? GOD will come to the aid of the innocent and that's what is depicted in the bible in reference to war......

The Kingdom of GOD is "Good News".......destruction by GOD is NOT "Good News" use your thinking ability. Throw away any and all teachings and publications that teach GOD is going to destroy all that He created it is all worthless "Garbage".

Heavenly Father, Let Your Name Be Sanctified....AMEN

Estephan, the faithful slave that teaches "Truth" about GOD not filthy lies

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Nice to see you again Estephan

• Este
    Este

Nice to see you again Estephan

Thank you for your kind words, your Heavenly Father will bless you.......

Good to see you as well

Estephan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit