Questions about Non JWs attending a JW baptism

by TTWSYF 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Photos are allowed of the baptism and during the talk.

Not during the 2 questions (vows), nor prayers.

Same at weddings.

• yogosans14
    yogosans14
    I cannot believe they baptize In the name of an organization...disgusting and sad. They are trusting in men for salvation.
  • rebel8
    rebel8
    I find it a little unusual for a non-jw to know the baptism includes pledging allegiance to the borganization. How did you come to know that?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

rebel8 - "I find it a little unusual for a non-JW to know the baptism includes pledging allegiance to the borganization."

I just got the weirdest image in my head...

x

...a handful of JW kids in a school room in Watchtowistan, all reciting in unison, "I pledge allegiance to the Slave, and to the Organization for which it stands, one Society under the Governing Body, unconditional, with loyalty and obedience above all."

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF
    rebel82 days ago
    I find it a little unusual for a non-jw to know the baptism includes pledging allegiance to the borganization. How did you come to know that?

I came to this knowledge here at this site on another thread about baptisms here and people wrote about how they were NOT baptized in the name of the Father, the Son and Holy Ghost.

Instead baptized in the name of the Father, the Son and God's spirit directed organization.

It is nothing less than amazing to me that people who claim to be bible readers and believers ever didn't wake up while reading what the bible REALLY says about so many of the WTS beliefs.

A controlling cult to say the least....just saying

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit