My sis and her husband are assholes

by JRK 22 Replies latest jw friends

• JRK
    JRK

Okay,

I love my mother with all my heart. I purchased an airline ticket for her to visit my sister, one that hasn't spoken to me for over 7 years. My sis wants me to send her the itinerary of my mothers trip, asking her for it. My sister didn't pay a freaking dime of the airfare. and wants me to accomodate her after I paid all the freaking money. F her, I say. Her and her hubby inherited well on his side.

I am pissed. I wouldn't sell her my snot, if it wasn't for my mother.

JK

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

Having family still "in" is a problem I don't have, have never had, and therefore cannot fully comprehend. After visiting this site for a few months, however, I can appreciate it being a problem that must be a regular hassel, not to mention a constant reminder of things you would rather leave behind but can't.

Remember JRK . . . your actions (in assisting your mother) are morally superior to those of your sister . . . elevated . . . take the deserved satisfaction from that and let it override your displeasure . . . your Mum will recognise that and love you all the more for it . . . Additionally when and if things change with your sister . . . you will have no regrets.

All the very best to you . . . you sound like a good person.

Luvonyall

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

let me guess.... ther are jws?

• JRK
    JRK

CJ,

You bet your ass.

JK

• nugget
    nugget

It is incredibly annoying that they insist that everything is done on their terms. Remember that this is to help your mum since you don't want her to arrive at the airport and have no one to collect her.

They could have paid for the ticket but didn't but that is typical of some JWs who become miserly merely because they are told not to be materialistic.

Take a deep breath and ignore them they are just not worth getting upset over.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Not sure if I am missing something, but if you want your mother to be picked up from the airport, why shouldn't your sister know your mother's itinery? Also, if your mother is staying with her, then surely she has the right to know?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

She's flying? Have they moved? Last I knew your sis was just 50 miles away. I must've missed something.

Jeff

• kimbo
    kimbo

I hope your mother has a nice time

• chase
    chase

piss on family, unless you chose them.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Not sure if I am missing something, but if you want your mother to be picked up from the airport, why shouldn't your sister know your mother's itinery?

JRK ...

I thought the same thing as Broken's question above.

Wouldn't your sister need the flight details (airline, flight no., arrival time, etc.) if she or even someone else is going to pick your mother up at the airport ?

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit