Is it Really a Worldwide Work???

by jakeyen 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• alanv
    alanv

There was an email going round the witnesses about a talk given by Jack Barr of the governing body several months before he died.

He said quite openly there that half the world have not heard the JW message.

The society say that the fact that JWs have a small presense in nearly every land is the important thing.

• wobble
    wobble

Yes, that really is all that is needed, that JW's have a desk somewhere in the country, and then the God of Love and of Justice is perfectly entitled to annihilate men, women, children and babies who have never f***in' heard of him !

Makes less sense than their generation explanation.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Thanks for the list, Jookbeard. I think the JWs would probably be frightened to be in some of those countries. They are also some of the most poverty stricken as well.

Back when I was a teenager, I loosely did the math on their claims to be 'preaching to all the inhabited Earth'. The math did not add up back then. It still does not add up today.

JWs would have to be the Santa Clauses of religions! To move that fast, they'd have no skin left on their bodies.

This tribe was just recently discovered back in 2008. No one knew they existed before. Have the JWs visited them yet? What language would they have to print their publications in for these people to be able to read and, oh yeah, comprehend what was being said?

Remote Amazon Tribe

Here is a link to a video on this tribe. The narrator has some wise words:

"It is important for humanity these people exist. They remind us it's possible to live in a different way. They're the last free people on the planet."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-12360013

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

I think there are about 30 thousand JW's in India. There are also a few in Singapore,Indonesia, Thailand etc.

Bangalore

• jakeyen
    jakeyen

i just hope that some JW's out there will realized this reality

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Bangalore ;what I meant was that those countries of the Far East have very minimal JW presence , I know that Thailand had 2 small congregations a few years ago 1 in Bangkok and 1 in Phuket more then likely made up of ex pat residents there,I'm at odds to say how normal Thia Buddhist people would take to the WT message.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Where ever JW`s are..

95% of WBT$ liturature will be stored in spare bedrooms,basements and storage units..

The public will never see it..

The World Wide..

WBT$/JW Literature Storage Club..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Heaven
    Heaven

^ Outlaw is correct! This is what my Dad's place looks like. He would take the magazines and never distribute them. Can I get money for them?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit