It really makes you shudder.......

by Reality79 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

There are many among us Nugget and Amelia who share that shame. Having had our own Earthquake experiences recently (CHCH NZ), I am now proud however, not to share it any longer. Witnessing the courage and selflessness of some, if not most, in this community toward others in crisis makes me proud to be Human again. Recieving kindness from strangers is one of the most rewarding of human experiences, as is extending it.

I can't be sure but it's likely the branch was "spared" along with it's neighbouring buildings because it was in a relatively undamaged area . . . the above statistics from black sheep will, I suspect, be an average representation per capita . . . as we would expect.

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

I just can't imagine how people like that think that way. those images of destruction in Japan, Haiti, Indonisea it just horrible and sad stricken, and for the JW's to think that it something good and looking forward to tradies like this is just plan sicking. you can only feel sorry for the way JW'S think they dont know any better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit