It really makes you shudder.......

by Reality79 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Reality79
    Reality79

Kence Grace Calicdan THANKS A LOT JEHOVAH! U ARE THE MOST POWERFUL...

Penny Wal I seen pics of where a tornado ripped through a town and it hit building on either side of the KH. Leaving the KH unharmed. But the churchs in town all got hit. HHHMMMM is He telling us something?

???? ???? Jehoavh's protection is amazing

Mae Ann VillarCastro Balili Wow! Thanks to the most high God Jehovah..

Pamela Botua Woooow. ¤tear drop¤ this is Jehovah's doings. It gives us more reason to find refuge under His wing.

Phumzile Skhosana Jehova's power is amazing,its actually unbelievable that the Japan branch was left unharmed this just shows that Jehova is about 2 take a stand against this evil system of thing.

***********************************************************************************************************

These are just some of the horrific comments made on a jehovah wickedness facebook page when referring to the Japan bethel not being affected by the quake. And they claim they're a loving people and not a cult......

• palmtree67
  • shamus100
    shamus100

Who cares what they think. ;)

• wobble
    wobble

J.W "think" ? I don't think any thought went in to their horrific comments.

It kind of makes you wish a Bethel Home would collapse, the only thing is I would never wish harm to a person, so the Dubs would have to be away at the time, and that would be then credited to J as having saved them, so even my wish wouldn't work.

Isn't their god just a nasty A'hole ? saves the Dubs but allows thousands to die, yea right, I really want to worship him., the heartless bastard.

(He is a bastard, no parents)

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

These comments are so full of hate for fellow humans it makes you wonder as to the mental health of the contributors.

A dose of humility would do no harm either.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Could be coincidence but perhaps maybe it is God's doing. Would it also be God's doing if a Muslim Mosque was spared? Perhaps.

• nugget
    nugget

it shows the level of conditioning in the cult and the way humanity is devalued. Since leaving I can see the issues with comments such as these but when I was deep in the org did I say similar things? Probably to my shame I did, I parroted the words as much to convince myself of their veracity as because I felt they may be true. This causes the rank and file to focus on the organisation and their goals and be almost oblivious to the immediate suffering that needs to be addressed.

It is shameful that the death of thousands now and the destruction of billions later could bring joy to anyone.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

It makes me want to cry.

I too had that mentality once and now I feel so ashamed.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Haven't they read their own website?

2 confirmed deaths

115 missing

5 KHs destroyed

• Murray Smith

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit