My Brother said: I need to get out of satan's santanic world and get back to the kingdom hall

by Joliette 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• still thinking
    still thinking

Na, don't wanna....scared....might catch radiation flu

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is going on all the time, but more so with all that's going on. Earthquakes (which are by nature unpredictable) seem to be in the news lately (and, after we get the big one in California where they are past due, will quiet down significantly). Political instability in the Middle East and the collapse of several European countries' economies also frighten the witlesses into thinking the end is nigh. And, once hyperinflation reaches the US (and it will, given that Bernanke is gunning the printing presses), the witlesses will use that as another sign that they better get back to the Kingdumb Hells.

And, too bad so many people will fall for it. Those who took advantage of the Internet will not be scammed. But, if the Internet Kill Switch is activated, people will no longer be able to use the Internet to research the religion as they did before--and they might get scammed into the cancer like they did in the late 1980s (assuming the witlesses are able to get out and about, with unaffordable gas and food prices). And the witlesses that are weak in the cancer and on their way out might be guilted into thinking destruction is imminent unless they get back now. (And, with the Internet Kill Switch active, not be able to research it without Brother Hounder finding out).

Ultimately, those promoting the Internet Kill Switch are doing the Washtowel a bigger favor than those who are actively preaching. With the Internet, people will be able to research the religion when the witlesses show up at their door 3 days after hyperinflation or shortages reach their country or mass looting and rioting happen there. But without the Internet, many of them will not be able to research it without joining it. And then it will be too late. Obviously, I do not recommend going back into the cancer now.

• JRK
    JRK

Your brother has been mind f'd by WTS propaganda. Hopefully, he eventually sorts it out. He does show a degree of dissonance.

JK

• Joliette
    Joliette

Wow...thank you guys for your replies...and some of you...wtf? Just kidding, I know theres a lot of crazy people on here (including myself) ha ha ha.

Yeah my brother can't get off of this 'guilt trip' for not going to the hall anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit