My Brother said: I need to get out of satan's santanic world and get back to the kingdom hall

by Joliette 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Joliette
    Joliette

Please ask me WHY was my brother on the Jehovah's Witness official facebook page, telling the faithful dubs on there why he doesnt understand why he satan keeps calling him back to the world, and then talks about why he needs to start going back to the hall. Then he gets on his facebook and talks about how gay people should die a slow and painful death??? WTF. I think its time to remove my brother as my facebook friend.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

PUHHHTHETIC...

V665V665

• Joliette
    Joliette

who u telling? smh...

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Yo behayvya is not in question heeyar, Joliette...

V665V665

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Since when does the WTS have an official Jehovah's Witnesses Facebook page? This is news to me.....

• d
    d

What is your brother doing on Facebook, is that not against the rules?

• grewupjw1969
    grewupjw1969

When did they get an Official Page?

• still thinking
    still thinking

Looks like there are a few pages. Just go to facebook and type in Watchtower.

http://www.facebook.com/?tid=1904443528610&sk=messages#!/pages/WatchTower/163887076994344

This one even has a picture of the magazine cover

http://www.facebook.com/?tid=1904443528610&sk=messages#!/pages/Watchtower/131027090303873

so does this and it says "This is an authorized Web site of Jehovah’s Witnesses. It is for the distribution of publications and other information to Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide"

go figure???????

• shamus100
    shamus100

I think the Watchtower (tm) needs people like Brother Dan. He's a good fit. :D

• flipper
    flipper

JOLIETTE- I'm sorry that your brother is acting that way. It really shows how insensitive and calloused the WT society and Jehovah's Witnesses teachings make members of the cult. It turns them into robots without emotions. Please know and be assured you have good friends here though, O.K. ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit