what is it that jws have against blue folk ?

by looloo 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The origin of the Smurf myth was posted by MarcusScriptus here.

• d
    d

I was told once when I was little that Scooby Doo was satanic. I was WTF has is it Satanic

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I know of some jw who do not watch sleeping beauty, snow white, and cinderella because they feel that this is spiritistic."

But those same JW's go to disney world every year which is associated with these characters

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Some Witnesses won't watch the movie "Avatar" because an avatar is also a Hindu deity. But, I also know a lot of Witnesses that love that movie.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

The JW love "Avatar" because it reminds them of the day they will be walking around naked in a paradise. The bad guys will be destroyed or kick out. I don't know about the big flying creatures they will be flying but maybe in God's plan he will create some for them and turn them all blue with pointed ears. Totally ADD

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

My mother was super hardcore. Here is a list of the things we were not allowed to watch:

- Scooby Doo (ghosts)

- The Count or Amazing Mumford (on Sesame Street)

- The Simpsons

- Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Pinnochio, Alladin

- The Neverending Story

- Superman, Spiderman, Wonder Woman etc.

- Care Bears, Smurfs

- We were also only allowed to watch half of Sesame Street per day because it was 'too worldly'

I could go on...

• looloo
    looloo

head in a spin were you allowed to watch little house on the prarie because it has religious content ? i loved that show x

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

These guys are next

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit