What to cook for the CO?

by fulano 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Oogie
    Oogie
    I hope you don't mind...I stole this and posted it over at JWR.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    whats jwr ?
  • sir82
    sir82

Forever eating....

Funny, those exact same words come to mind whenever I pass by a Golden Trough, er, Corral, on a Sunday afternoon and watch "the friends" hit the buffet.....

• freddo
    freddo

CO Visit Form Page 2 of 18.

Dietary Requirements.

Circuit Overseer - Lactose intolerant, allergic to cheap cuts of meat, nuts eggs gluten milk soya and is a vegatarian.

CO wife - all the above, vegan and can't have anything that will react with her antidepressants.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

CO wife I would give her a break, most are really nice women. I agree most

were on antidepressants so a good meal is what she need and a strong drink.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I would say that it is only in the last 10-15 years that young pups with a need for power have become the modern-day CO.

(This is kind of "off subject", but this topic is for fun anyway.)

I agree with that statement BerryGerry, as I remember some COs who were Grandpa-like guys and who obviously really cared. They were convinced they were doing a good work and most were self-sacrificing.

Today, all the new COs are strictly "Company Men" who are there to kick ass and enforce the rules and collect more money for the GB.

Doc

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What to cook for the CO?

..........Image result for rat stew......Image result for rat stew

.............................................It Was Tasty............I Wonder..

..............................Why Wouldn`t Anyone Tell Me What It Was?!..

...................................Image result for Older Businessman

• scary21
    scary21

I love chicken, so looking at the chicken recipes one says soak in warm salty water for ten minutes to remove blood. OMG what does she do for beef ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit