Pompous bread

Spam casserole

Jello with peas

Jesus blood

and after dinner kick in the ass.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Here's a couple of suggestions:

• Just keep telling him that dinner will be ready very soon now! Tell him all the special appetizers, the plentiful meats and casseroles, finished off with the sweetest deserts he will ever taste. And keep him waiting the entire week until he has to leave to go mooch off the next congregation to preach his empty promises of "paradise very soon now".
    • Tell him that you're prayerfully relying on Jehovah to provide the food. After all, if Jehovah could help some dude find a leak, as described in the WT broadcast this month, surely Jehovah could arrange to feed his faithful preachers by arranging for a pizza delivery driver to crash into a Chinese food delivery driver in front of the KH, right? Not only could they get free food from the wreckage, but they could count their time witnessing to the crash victims about how doctors have evil worldly educations, and how they should refuse blood therapy based on the dietary restrictions attributed to a Bronze Age god, and if they die now as nonJWs they have the privilege of being resurrected in a Panda Petting Paradise after their families have been slaughtered in armageddon for not being JWs. If that grizzly scenario isn't in harmony with jehovah's will, what is?
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    I forgot for dessert , Key lie pie.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    A baby goat cooked in its mother's milk.
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Although if he is in a hurry then serve him : Toni’s Triple Seventy-Fiver Arriver Flame Grilled Burger with Armageddon Fries – Extra Hot Chilli Sauce optional for Uber-CO’s

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

In all honesty, being a multi-decade JW, attended Pioneer School, etc. (not of the elite, but respected), the vast majority (90 + %) of my CO's were self-sacrificing men with, not just good, but great, hearts.

I would say that it is only in the last 10-15 years that young pups with a need for power have become the modern-day CO.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    How about "re-fried doctrine pie"?
  • lurkernomore
    lurkernomore

Anyone read the home page? Right at the bottom there's a calender with the title

'A week without Jehovah= Weak'

Sums up the kind of ass that put this site together.

• steve2
    steve2

I was heartened to find on page 19, Hot Apostate Artichoke Pie, and on 14, Fornication Fettucine Loaf.

Baking times differ widely from region to region, but an excellent rule of thumb is the food will ve ready "Soon, very soon".

• smiddy
    smiddy

The I.B.S.A../Jehovah Witnesses have fed their members shit from the word GO ,it has just taken many of us so long to realize it

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit