WARNING for active JW's

by Anony Mous 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Violia
    Violia

It may be credible. some congos are very aggressive. That would be the PO or CO' style. a lot of what happens is unwritten. I've heard words like " bust" and " sting" applied to catching apostates so don't think they wouldn't do this.

• Reality79
  • Listener
    Listener

"The WTBTS has provided certain 'brothers' access to a commercial social networking tracking services."

What does this mean exactly? Are they hacking into sites or are they paying the social network owners to gain access?

• sherah
    sherah

Bullshiggity!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

MLE, they really do ask if you have ever been a pedophile? Does that include rape? domestic violence?

Yeah its true. They ask the question when they ask you whether or not you'll accept the invitation to be an appointed man. They'll ask whether or not there's anything that would prevent you from serving, and also more specifically if you've ever been convicted of pedophilia. No questions on rape or domestic violence.

• Violia
    Violia

They should ask about rape. Men or women in a position of power over others should be held to very high standards.

• Desert Rat
    Desert Rat

As if a pedophile would actually admit it and answer the question yes?? I don't doubt that he would probably still be appointed!

• im stuck in
    im stuck in

I did a Google search and came up with this. I wouldn't put anything past them. stuck in

Leverage Social Media to Improve Service, Marketing and Sales with our Social CRMSolution

Astute Solutions' Social CRM solution can help your business understand, analyze and respond to relevant social media communications.

Our Social CRM solution enables your company to:

• Monitor and analyze millions of interactions on the social Internet to determine the content, context and sentiment of each conversation
    • Apply business rules and processes to triage the right communications to the right resources in real-time
    • Proactively engage individuals and/or groups within social media websites when appropriate
    • Link social profiles to customer records to deliver a holistic experience
    • Access high-level dashboards that provide business intelligence, indicate trends, measure brand health, and provide heat maps of conversations
    • And much more!
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

This stuff costs money. My guess is the Borg has brokered a volume discount with a firm like stuck-in mentions and if a local CO reports a "problem" with social networking in his circuit, they run the congregation members' names through the system.

I doubt it will be going on everywhere, all the time, but I wouldn't be surprised if they check on people they suspect in problem areas.

• snakeface
    snakeface

When I was appointed MS no one asked me if I was a pedophile! (I'm not, of course.) Maybe they assumed I was though, and that I'd fit right in with them? All they did was, right after the CO visit they told me I was recommended and that "the letter" was sent in, and we should hear back from the Society very soon. Then one Thursday after the meeting, while cleaning the Hall, an elder referred to the letter having been sent, and he asked me if I am aware of anything that would disqualify me from being appointed. I said No, not that I'm aware of. He said Good because we got the letter and you have been appointed. I then asked if I could give the public talk Sunday. lol He gave me an outline to start working on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit