Does anyone high up in the organization KNOW they use mind control techniques or is it just ingrained

by Mad Sweeney 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

We all know the techniques they use. Control of Behavior. Control of Information. Control of Thoughts. Control of Emotions. It is easy to see how the organization works hard to control each of these in their members.

What is harder to determine, for me at least, is whether anyone at or near the top of the organization KNOWS that's what they're doing. Or is it just so ingrained in the culture and bureaucracy that mind control is just how they roll?

On one hand, nobody I've run across seems educated enough to understand human psychology at the depth required to devise a comprehensive system of mind control like they employ. Also, they seem to have been doing this for a long time, longer than GB2.0 have been in positions of power for the most part, so the system of mind control seems to pre-date the current regime.

On the other hand, could an established culture and bureaucracy be enough to perpetuate the system of mind control without anyone in the current hierarchy actually understanding the principles behind how and why it works?

I really don't know.

• Alfred
    Alfred

Good question... I guess you could say that this is "tribal knowledge" that has been passed down from one generation of annointed ones to a 2nd "overlapping" generation (GB2.0)... So the current GB knows exactly what they're doing and what results they can expect when they employe these tactics... they just don't call it "mind control"... they prefer to use terms like "theocratic order" or "loving guidance" or some other BS term to justify their actions and their existence.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Human emotions are REAL ENERGY that can be harnessed by spirits for whatever suits them, and negative entities (demons if you will) eat FEAR for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There is no doubt in my mind that those at the very top of the organizational pyramid are fully aware that they are using black magic to generate a fear-fest for their negative masters. There are probably several families privy to this, none of whom are even on the membership list, and my guess is that only the unholy trinity on the gubberning body are aware of it. The others are just delusional, in it mostly for the benefits and power trip.

How do I know this? The whole god-forsaken religion is based on Enochian Magick.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

" Human emotions are REAL ENERGY that can be harnessed by spirits for whatever suits them, and negative entities (demons if you will) eat FEAR for breakfast, lunch, and dinner."

Wasn't that the plot to "Monsters, Inc."??? My son just watched it on the Disney channel the other day... The happier emotions give out much more energy...

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Happier emotions put out a higher frequency or vibration, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they incorporated this into a children's program.

For a really good example of this demon/fear thing, check out the scene in Virtuosity where Russell Crowe is holding a crowd hostage at gunpoint in a night club, shooting a couple of them and then conducting a fear symphony of shreiks and screams.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Without a means of control over someone else you cannot control them.

The Watchtower has a very specific description of humans and how they act. They believe that without total control from a centralized entity humans will eventually be led astray by some other group that wishes to control them. That's how they sleep at night. They know that someone is going to control The People and they openly criticize their results of these other leaders. They refer to them as the Evil Slave described in the Bible which depicts a lead slave beating their peers.

The Watchtower doesn't ask the question "do we require overlords?" they ask the question "which set of overlords is best for the people?"

True Witness Rank and File know they are being controlled and they prefer it that way. They buy into the idea that society requires more than just leadership; they believe they require overlords and they think the Watchtower leaders are their best bet.

-Sab

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Just curious, what sort of device do you use to measure the "frequency" coming from human emotion? Are these emo-waves subject to reinformcement and cancellation interference? Can we also consider these waves as cooresponding to a particle of nature? ProdicalSon, I've never heard of a particle like this. You know, the person that discovers a new particle of nature gets to name it! I suggest a hierarchy ... the parent particle could be called an "emotron". Some examples of the "emotron" are "smileatron" and "angryatron".... on the far ends of the energy spectrum you have "elatedatron" and "fuckyouatron"...

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Its alarming to see how JWS are faithful followers and mental slaves to the WTS corporation's

publishing agenda, being totally deluded that their proselytizing is god's own expressed work.

Cultivated lies circumvented on fear is how this dishonest publishing company operates and has

done so for many years. The WTS carries with itself the spirit of exploitation and coercion all carefully and decisively

designed to create power and control for themselves which eventually resolves in financial gains.

• sir82
    sir82
    nobody I've run across seems educated enough to understand human psychology at the depth required to devise a comprehensive system of mind control like they employ.

JWs have no monopoly on controlling techniques.

And there are certainly many many other organizations that are far more controlling and manipulative.

JWs are more noticeable primarily because they have such a large organization (7 million+) and, for those posting on this board, they have affected or are affecting our lives.

Of the dozens, if not hundreds, of high-control organizations in the world (including, but far from limited to, religious organizations), I'd venture to say none have leaders who meet together to say "OK, now that we're all gathered together, let's think of the most efficient way to brainwash our followers...what's the best way to provide lasting psychological harm to them?"

I think cult leaders, religious leaders, high-control group leaders, just kind of "fall into" the same methods & techniques. There is a sort of "path of least resistance" that high-control groups naturally fall into. They "fall into" these methods because they work, and their success is deemed "proof of God's approval".

In recent years, researchers have been able to study these "paths" and document them, helping lots of folks escape or avoid being ensnared in the first place.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Yes the JWS use familiar and similar techniques as other cults to cull followers and maintain them to be exploited for the organization's purposes.

I've posted this before but I think it might be of some value to some who haven't seen this before.

Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group/leader.
    1. Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.

2. No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.

3. No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.

4. Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.

5. There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.

6. Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.

7. There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.

8. Followers feel they can never be "good enough".

9. The group/leader is always right.

10. The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

Ten warning signs regarding people involved in/with a potentially unsafe group/leader.
    1. Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration.

2. Individual identity, the group, the leader and/or God as distinct and separate categories of existence become increasingly blurred. Instead, in the follower's mind these identities become substantially and increasingly fused--as that person's involvement with the group/leader continues and deepens.

3. Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution".

4. Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior.

5. Dependency upon the group/leader for problem solving, solutions, and definitions without meaningful reflective thought. A seeming inability to think independently or analyze situations without group/leader involvement.

6. Hyperactivity centered on the group/leader agenda, which seems to supercede any personal goals or individual interests.

7. A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor.

8. Increasing isolation from family and old friends unless they demonstrate an interest in the group/leader.

9. Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful.

10. Former followers are at best-considered negative or worse evil and under bad influences. They can not be trusted and personal contact is avoided.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit