The Great Tribulation May Have Started

by headisspinning 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

My ex husband who is a JW just sent me this:

"The world is on the precipice of a major multifaceted crisis. The Great Tribulation may have just started.

April is going to be a HUGE preaching month. Think Revelation and the locust cloud of Witnesses."

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Don't locust swarms devour everything in their path?

Not the best analogy, I think.

• free2beme
    free2beme

You would think that an organization controled by the 'all powerful God of the universe' could do better then "May have started." God is not well, he is back at the hotel, he sent the Jevovah's Witnesses instead as the seregate brand, it's time to find out where your faith really stands. That one doesn't look faithful, put him up against the wall. That one looks guilty, that ones a jew, .... put them all, up against the wall!

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

It's interesting that Doomsday Inc, AKA the Watchtower, has been spawning false Armageddons for 120 years, but when something REALLY IS HAPPENING, 2012 to be exact, the Tower is silent. Oh, except for the fact that Armageddon is always imminent, no specific dates this time.

headisspinning, I would ask your ex if he knows about the Great Kanto Earthquake that hit Japan in 1923, when over 100,000 died. Did the GT start then?

Not that it's doomsday, but it IS the end of religion as we know it. That includes any publishing cults headquartered in Downtown Brooklyn.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Awesome, another fellow 2012'er. Personally, seems like a lot if happening there to me too. However, everytime I mention it to a Witness. I get, "No one knows the exact hour or day" scripture. I always say back, "Hasn't stopped your religion from guessing ... 1975!"

• sir82
    sir82

Save the e-mail, and in about 3 or 4 months reply with this..

"Hey, how long is the great tribulation supposed to last, anyway? And where's the pet lion I was promised?"

• JeffT
    JeffT

On the other hand, it may not have started. "may" is in actuallity a very big word.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

I think I remember the same thing being said back in Sept 01. Funny that.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

ROFL at Sir82!

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Awesome! Yet another WT publication peddling campaigne motivated by fear. Should be an increase of placements and contributions

The Watchtower zombies will be out in full force!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit