Local JW's a little slack in their preaching efforts?

by cognizant dissident 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I agree with Heaven: Crying wolf IS going to exhaust people emotionally. Why? As I said, it inevitably results in hostility and apathy from others. Having to face that all the time in FS eventually makes one unhinged. It often results in depression and many here can speak to that. *waving at highdose*

I'll say it again: We should pity these poor "sheep" who are tired, despondent and hanging their heads while in FS. They shouldn't necessarily be mocked for something they've been coerced into. Odds are, they're tired and depressed. These ones are probably more likely to wake up and smell the coffee. OTOH, those who are more brazen and irritating, continually in your face, "boldly proclaiming the word" as-it-were probably DO deserve the flack. Goodness knows, we have plenty of those morons here on this board. And of course, the ones who are the most richly deserving of ridicule are those dirty old men in Brooklyn, sitting in their ivory tower, demanding obedience and obeisance from their millions of followers. These guys are the ones who should be lampooned the most, not the poor folks at the bottom of their pyramid scheme!

V665V665

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit