Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 03-13-2011 WT Study (MARRIAGE)

by blondie 28 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Meh.

While still in the JW's, I attended a class reunion and was touched at the respectful and loving way the married couples treated each other.

Wonder how they managed that without the advice and counsel of the "faithful slave"?

See, I converted at an early age, and had never witnessed any marriages but those of JW's.

I realized then that JW's do not have a monopoly on happy marriages.

The WT is full of it!

Syl

• Ex-Dub MS
    Ex-Dub MS

If marriage was the most important priority, why do we never read examples of the PO who left his station to help his frazzled wife get their five kids dressed and ready for the meetings and door-knocking? Or the man who quit a stint of Extended Door-Knocking to get the family off government subsidies and into self-sufficiency........?

Of course we KNOW why. But I'm just sayin'.

• punkofnice
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

So we're attending the Watchtower study on 'Respect Marriage.....' when the last person on earth I thought of who would comment raises his hand: It's bro So & So who (I kid you not) is currently going thru a divorce. And then Sister separated comments! And then Brother So & So who is on the Service Committee who is on his 2nd marriage with children from his previous marriage living in another state who he does not keep in touch with comments! And so the Watchtower went........

All these authorities on the subject of showing respect for the marriage arrangement raising their hands to comment not once but twice on some occasions.

I'm reminded of the cartoon and how the WTBTS time and time again is shooting itself in the foot by writing contradictory or hypocritical statements. Now they have the R & F shooting themselves in the foot during the Watchtower study. Monkey see monkey do!

The whole meeting was a JOKE!

I'm beginning to think that it is time to scrap the Watchtower Study Q & A meeting! Sorry Blondie!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ JW Cult is Plagued with Bad Marriages..

Shut up!!.............................No,You shut up!..

No,You shut up!........................No,You Shut up!..

Bitch!.......................................AssH*le!..

Shut up!!.............................No,You shut up!..

http://www.womenshealthdiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/argument-300x228.jpg

...................... ...OUTLAW

• blondie
    blondie

Outlaw, sounds like an elders meeting..............

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Blondie!!..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

OUTLAW: I love a good laugh. A good way to start a new week. Thank you.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

“What God has yoked together let no man put apart.” (Matt. 19:6) Deep respect for Jehovah, therefore, is still the key to a happy,successful marriage."

Really? Respect for the institution of marriage and a fear of displeasing God is a recipe for a lifelong marriage, but does that make it happy? Is a long marriage necessarily successful?

I really wonder whether the writer is actually married ? He seems to write completely from the J W textbook, not real life

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit