Malawi Party Card, Scans and comment

by BluesBrother 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

bookmarked

• t33ap80c
    t33ap80c

The exhausted material about Mexico was provided by ThirdWitness last year on TOPIX. "SettingTheRecordStraight" (STRS) then placed it on his own website. http://settingtherecordstraight.wordpress.com/2010/01/12/the-truth-of-the-mexican-military-jehovahs-witnesses/#comments

ThirdWitness asked, "Can anyone show where I am wrong?'

From my experience in dealing with him, nobody can prove to him that he is wrong no matter how wrong he is.

Here is one example of how his mind works which blocks him from being able to get the sense of what he is reading...

He said, "According to Franz’s photocopy the 1960 letter states: "It is and has been the custom among the brothers to pay this sum of money (i.e. an illegal bribe) and secure their marching cards and many of them are now serving as circuit servants and congregation servants."

And so it is according to this letter (not according to me or Ray Franz) that Circuit Overseers had illegally obtained their marching cards by bribery.

But later on ThirdWitness asked, "Can Cameron or Franz actually show us one single CO or DO who obtained the card by bribery?"

What I can show is the above letter that clearly says that Circuit Overseers did in fact illegally obtain the card by bribery.

Why can't ThirdWitness and STRS see that fact? They appear to be so obsessed with discrediting Franz and myself that they are unable to get the sense of what they are reading.

As a result they are unable to see the double standard that existed between what the Society DID allow in Mexico with what they DID'T allow in Malawi.

Don Cameron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit