The Governing Body need to take note on how to get an urgent message out

by wasblind 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

Today, no matter where you turned whether it was by Radio, TV, Internet, cell phone, or news paper

it was all about the earth quake in Japan. It was an urgent message to relay to anyone

in the south pacific and on our west coast in the U.S.A. I don't not believe anyone took

the time to go door to door, and record the not at homes, to spead this urgent message about Japan

But despite how todays message got out, Jehovah's Witnesses still fail to see that if your

message is so urgent why use the slowest method to spead the news

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Good point wasblind Idiots......

• wasblind
    wasblind

Thanks Pam

• Joliette
    Joliette

smh so very true.

• DNCall
    DNCall

Regardless of how ineffective the door-to-door work is, it's mere existence is the means to motivate the congregation publishers to pick up their standing literature order, once a week. The publishers then contribute for the literature they take away from the literature counter. It doesn't matter whether the literature ends up in the publishers' closets or in landfill, the Society receives their contributions monthly from each congregation. This model, which dates back to the days of Judge Rutherford has been the backbone of organization's survival. So long as the contributions keep coming in, the model will not change. The expense and re-tooling involved in a more up-to-date and competitive method of communication would only be considered if the contributions dropped below an acceptable level.

Another factor is the message itself. As the message has become less clear, less defined and more contradictory over time, the expense and effort of effectively communicating it may not be worth it to the GB.

F.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

You can call me Paula Wasblind, seeing as thats my name! Pam was my lovely mum who the JWs kept me from when she was dying in Intensive care, because they wanted me to attend the assembly. How dumb was I! No more!!!! xxxx

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

20,000 people were given notice to Evacuate the West Coast of BC,due to Possible Tsunami`s..

How long has it taken the WBT$ to get a Message Out for Disaster?..

Over 130 years..And..Counting..

The WBT$ Disaster Messenger Service..

"If theres a Slower Way to Do It..We`ll Find It!"

http://mintywhite.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/slow-snail.jpg

............................ ...OUTLAW

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

OUTLAW YOU LITTLE SCAMP hahahaha x

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Good point well put. One urgent message all relayed in one day and no more door knocking.

Loz x

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ Money Pig says:

"Don`t listen to them!"

"You need to Knock on Doors and Peddle WBT$ Literature you bought,Nobody Wants."

"Buy our Books..Buy our Magazines..Develope Real Estate,then Give It to Us."

"Feed the Watchtower Money Pig!!"

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3xnDWSJdjf0/S_sRJ1cuAHI/AAAAAAAABOA/zaHqLqKdA_c/s320/feed-the-pig2.jpg

............................ ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit