Part 5: The Beginning of the End

by Amazing 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• terafera
    terafera
    e ... I am still searching. Science, reasoning, questioning and looking for substance
    over wishful thinking has led me to believe that the problem with God is not whether he
    exists, but who he is and what he wants with us. I do not buy into atheism because it
    comes across as arrogant to say for sure that there is no God. I find nature to simbiotic
    and complex to believe that evolution is the sole cause of our existence ... evolution is
    proven, but there are some big gaps in some of it that science cannot explain. So I leab
    toward God. I find Jesus Christ to be awesome, and the one person in history that
    continues to be my last hope in God.

That summed up exactly how I feel!! I appreciate your posts so much....

Your name fits you.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I suspect that there are many serving elders who lurk here. Many would, I feel sure, see chilling aspects of their own lives in many sections of your tale.

H.S.'s comment is so true. It certainly is true for me and many ex-elders here in Oz that I personally know.

Thanks Amazing for this latest instalment. You can be sure that it's providing a splendid service to thinking Dubs who are lurking.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit