THE ELDERS JUST CALLED US, NEED HELP

by ARoarer 41 Replies latest jw friends

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Ash, go to live chat

• lydia
    lydia

Aroarer....,
    Just a quick note to let you know I am thinking about youand your wife..
    Just remember not to let hem get to you -that is te responce they want.
    What state are you in?
    Just curious...
    wising you well...stand strong!!

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Hi again AROARER:

That's more good news (no pun intended)! Bill and Alan and a host of others here are very helpful and will sincerely try their best. I have to admit, many times I have noticed people receiving better and safer advice here than I have witnessed in person with elders, servants and overseers.

It is ironic to find truth remotely through the internet after having studied the truth in person. Anyway, it sounds like the after-shocks are beginning already, since your XMAS holiday.

If the opportunity still exists to send your letter, take advantage of it. I am concerned that if any additional communications between yourselves and the elders get muddled in details like "the love issue" and "where's the concern" and "gossip" then they will use your demeanor against you and make their own announcement.

If you can, be calm in your next communication and offer the letters accordingly. Do not allow yourselves to be provoked or incensed at their ususal cliche damage control tactics. Randy Watters at: http://www.freeminds.org has alot of helpful information you could use in this situation. Stay calm, prepare your letters, make contact and then deliver your letters before they can make their announcement!

Strike first and make yourselves heard and keep your dignity! It is you who reject them, not the other way around!

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Utopia, the letter you posted is excellent. Would it be possible to fax me a copy??

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Please provide me with an e-mail address. Mine is:

[email protected]

Send me a message and I will reply with the letter. Thx alot!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

roarer, i'm going to chat now

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

roarer, just send me an email, ok?

my addy'sopen.

ashi

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Thank you Utopian Reformist. You can e-mail me at the address on the e-mail I reply back to you with the fax#

Ashi, I will e-mail you

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I replied and sent the attached letter as a "word document". Hope it helps! Hang in there!

• outnfree
    outnfree

ARoarer,

I understand what you're saying about the fax.
    I will print out the letter and fax it to you if you e-mail me your #.
    Address is open.

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit