Crisis of Conscience, Chapter 3

by snowbird 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• willyloman
    willyloman

blueweed's false premise is that there are among JWs some 8,000 people who are "annointed" with HS and that everyone else cannot possibly understand them or see what they see from their lofty perch.

I was a dub for 30 years and an elder for more than 20. I served in the chairman's office at large district conventions for many of those years and met untold numbers of "annointed ones." I can assure you that while a few were humble, kind souls, most of the rest were either delusional or just bat shit crazy.

So I agree with another poster: If anyone in the organization ever was annointed, Ray had to be among them. And if there is a heaven, Ray lives there now.

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

Blueweed, Assuming you are correct, that would mean that the Holy Spirit did not direct the GB to appoint Ray Franz to join them. You cannot have it both ways.

I too have met several annointed people. I think 5 in my former congregations. One was a straight up lunatic middle aged woman who was just plain nuts. One was an older woman who seemed to be very spiritual, but didn't talk much. One was a friend of my dad's who was the only person to call on me when I stopped going to meetings. He was DF'd a few months after I stopped going, and was killed in a car wreck on his way to Thursday night meeting. The other two were elders. One is one of the nicest and most genuine christians I've ever met, and the last one was my PO for a number of years. He is recently divorced for having an affair and was removed as an elder and reproved.

So, out of 5 I've known personally, only one could I look back now and say, "Maybe they are anointed."

• blueweed
    blueweed

Madsweeny - you dont know what happens after you die? wth?? (Psalm 146:4) ".His spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; In that day his thoughts do perish"

get with the program homie

Drewcoul - daaang maybe that explains why number of people partaking are growing every year.. good point.

and maybe the holy spirit allowed Rayray to become GB for short period of time to clean out all and rest of the fakers.. who knows?

Jesus hand picked Judas after he prayed for holy spirit.. and speaking of Judas.....

Willyloman - Judas probably saw Jesus around his neighborhood for 20 years.. followed him everyday fulltime pioneering for 3+ years but still betrayed him cuz of Satan.. it explains what could happen after 30 years of service

and why is everyone up in this joint keep saying.. i was elder for 20 years pioneer for 10 years chairman at convention i kissed GB members toe nail.. wah wah wahhh mannn like its some kind of high royal position only they were able to hold??

it just shows everyone that either you were straight up dumb for all those years and got fooled

or you became Judas

btw what you guys think of this scripture?

(Daniel 11:42-43) . . .And he will keep thrusting out his hand against the lands; and as regards the land of Egypt, she will not prove to be an escapee. 43 And he will actually rule over the hidden treasures of the gold and the silver and over all the desirable things of Egypt. And the Lib′y?ans and the E?thi?o′pi?ans will be at his steps.

Egypt and Libya do you think what we're seeing in the middle east is right now is fullfillment of this scripture? scaring da crap out of me..

• willyloman
    willyloman

and why is everyone up in this joint keep saying.. i was elder for 20 years ... like its some kind of high royal position only they were able to hold??

In some cases, a poster listing dub credentials may be a sign of false pride, as you seem to suggest. But in most cases, including mine, it's simply to establish that we know what we're talking about.

That's important because this is an anonymous forum and some of the posters here lack credibiity. You can usually tell who they are; they're the ones who respond to strong arguments with personal attacks.

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

Blueweed:

Are you suggesting that Judas was never really anointed?

• blueweed
    blueweed

drewcoul : No Judas was never anointed.. people got anointed after pentecost 33 ce.. what i was saying was holy spirit obviously had to help Jesus make decisions on picking his apostles. and Jesus picked Juda. why?

willydilly : good point.. but dayamm i can't imagine how you feel after 30+ yrs of hardcore service.. good luck homie

(Daniel 11:42-43) - Egypt went down.. Lybias going down.. next is Ethiopians according to the scripture.. which was Sudan during daniel time.. maybe Sudans next?

end is coming..

• sir82
    sir82

Blueweed,

Aren't you late for your pre-algebra class? Better hurry if you don't want a detention.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Whether the end is coming or not is beside the point, if it is the end, its not the one Watchtower Bible & Tract Society, Inc. has been proclaiming for over 100 years. But blueweed, if you choose to follow a guide that has shown over and over to be a blind one, good luck with where you end up!

• blueweed
    blueweed

if it is the end, its not the one Watchtower Bible & Tract Society, Inc. has been proclaiming for over 100 years

WTH? which end are you talking about then? one in koran? or book of mormon? 2012 mayan calender? seriously wth? and who else have been proclaiming about the end anyways other than wtbs? end is end homie

and what guidance are you talking about being a blinded one? spreading the good news? or go make deciples? separate from satans world? be specific please

Mongo : dont bother replying if you dont have anythinng legimate to say.. pre-algebra? c'mon homie get lost

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Blueweed

People don't seem to think your comments are very constructive today do they? We forgive you though- it's so hard to see yourself with that rafter in your eye lol...

BTW, here's the picture referred to earlier with Rutherford:

Rutherford

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit