Charles Taze Russel nephew of William Huntington Russell

by truth.ceeker 47 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

No, the issue is not a matter of defending Russell, it is a matter of being accurate and making claims based on facts.

In any case, we have to be really careful not to slander the lying pedophile bastard.

So he is a pedophile now? What is that based on?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Rose Ball.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yeah, just as I said, check your facts.

Rose Ball was born on March 19, 1869. In 1894 when Russell kissed her and called her his wife, she was a young woman in her mid-20s. Charles Russell was in his early 40s. Do you seriously believe that's pedophilia?

Blindly repeating false claims does not advance truth.

• blondie
    blondie

From Leolaia

Alright, I knew if I did a little bit more research, I'd find the answer. I think the following pretty much proves that Rose Ball was born around 1869. And I found all this within a half-hour of research. I thought the best day of finding out her true age would be to find her birth certificate and then correlate the new data with the earlier census data. So I went to the Victoria Registry website and for a modest fee did a search on "Rose Henninges":

http://www.dvc.vic.gov.au/bdm.htm

And I found "Rose Ball Henninges". And for another modest fee, I was able to get an image of her death certificate:

This is clearly our Rose Ball Henninges, as she is the widow of Ernest Charles Henninges. She is also listed as an "Authoress," precisely what she did in the New Covenent Church. Now, note that she is listed as having been 81 years old when she died. She died on 22 November 1950. This means that she was born in 1869.

The death certificate also states that she was born in Buffalo, New York. Armed with this new piece of data, I went back to the census data to see if I can find a Rose Ball, born in 1869, who lived in Buffalo. And indeed, there was:

This is the 1880 census. Here we see Rose Ball, the daughter of Catherine Ball, 10 years old, living in Buffalo, New York. This means that she was born in either 1869 or 1870.

This confirms the data in the death certificate.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/child-abuse/75868/2/Charles-Russell-Alleged-Child-Abuser

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

So then according to his wife's testimony, she was 14 when she moved in. And this is besides being locked in the room with the "servant girl".

http://www.pastor-russell.com/misc/bde.html

I'm sure they were only playing checkers or something,

And, he was still a Satanist. That's my opinion and I'm sticking with it. The fruits of his work tell the whole story.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    So then according to his wife's testimony, she was 14 when she moved in. And this is besides being locked in the room with the "servant girl".

What are you going to believe ProdigalSon? Maria's testimony, or a calculation based on the documentation?

When there are bucketloads of documented evidence that the WT isn't what it claims to be, why risk your reputation with faulty, or dubious, info and speculations?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Now you're saying Maria was lying? Rose Ball moved into the house "about 1884". That would make her no older than 15. Yes, I am speculating that the shenanigans started immediately. If that ruins my "reputation", I really don't give a shit. That's what I think. Charlez Taze Russell was a lying Satanist Illuminati piece of shit, funded by the Rothschilds and Bnai Brith through Frank Goldman, and we can thank Russell for the evil cult from hell known as the Watchtower.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Regarding Fritz Spriingmeier and his book, "THE WATCHTOWER & THE MASONS" -- first off, the sub-title of the book is worthy of note: it is "A preliminary investigation." So it seems that even Fritz was open to consideration of other FACTS, perhaps.

Secondly, who is Fritz Springmeier? What are his sources? Since he didn't know CTR personally, where did he get his information?

You can start your biographical reading on wikipedia, here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Springmeier

Oh wait... maybe wikipedia is an anti-Springmeier conspiracy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit