Please form a judicial committee...

by SexyTeen 95 Replies latest jw friends

• SexyTeen
    SexyTeen

Calico_Cat:

You have not seen that picture before, because it is the first time that I post my picture anywhere on the net. I dare you to go and find it, if you can't then I will wait for you apology.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Brother Amazing.
    Dont let them get you down brother.
    I'll still read your threads.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I have come to the conclusion that you Sexy Teen think too much of yourself, you are so concieted to think that we have nothing better to do, than to listen to your whinning. Grow up and get off your high and mighty horse and get a life.

PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME!!

• mommy
    mommy

Hey all
    Since this thread has been read so much today, and I have seen a few poster here that I normally do not see I thought I would put a plug in for the thread I started. I am trying to track how many active posters on this DB, and don't want the thread to be a conversational one, just a one liner or one letter will be great. That way we can keep track without actually counting

Here is the URL
    . http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=20612&site=3

Please drop by and speak up for yourself. It really is a funny read as well. Thanks in advance!
    wendy

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

Sexy,

GoldDustWoman: Yes, I might still call him, but I can't at this time. I'm in my uncles office (it's in his house) and my aunt is with my little cousins in the house. This weekend, Im busy with my parents, so I'll try to give him a call on Monday.
    It took you that long to create the next lie and say that the home and office are in the same house? Your slipping. I figured that would be the response before I finished typing the first sentence that accused you of the home/work lie.

Oh, yeah, and on Monday there will be another reason you cannot possibly call Alan...and the next week is really bad too.

What most don't understand is that it is very hard for me to have some privacy in my own home. My parents are watching me every minute. The only chance I get to use the computer freely is at my uncle's house, since I babysit by baby cousin during the day. Alan keeps asking me to call, but he doesn't give a damn about the repercusions I can face if someone was to find out that I was speaking to him ON THE PHONE.
    Uh, mom, dad? did you know I still go to taht apostate site and posts, well i need to call someone there, can you listen in incase he is a perv?

My uncle has warned me about this. He asked me not to call anyone, because my aunt could walk into the house at any moment.
    and my aunt is such a bitch she will not allow me to talk on the phone, even with my uncle's permission. the bitch will not even give me privacy...and i am too dumb to do a phone call within 15 mins...

my aunt is a dummy though...she will not let me use the phone but she will let me use the computer and the evil interent where i can meet pervs online

and my uncle would rather have my chatacter slandered than let me use his phone and call a poster he knows is reputable.

Some have attacked my uncle unfairly. He is awesome, he knows that I am still visiting this forum although my dad forbade it. But he has told me that I must find my own path. Of course he hopes that it leads me back to the Witnesses, but still he is allowing me to make that call.
    and my uncle is such a dumbass that even after being talked to by the elders and getting in trouble, he will still let his neice go to the apostate site again....

Yoyo..you are a terrible liar, you need more practice.
    I see yu are practicing hard.

Richard

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

[8>]

what do you do with "Use Forum Code in your message?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit