Please form a judicial committee...

by SexyTeen 95 Replies latest jw friends

• SexyTeen
    SexyTeen

Seeing that most of those on this forum love to judge others (although the complaint is that JWs do the same thing), I am willing to go through a judicial committee.

If you see fit not to forgive, please disfellowship me and shun me.

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

We dont form committee's we are much harsher than that - we will email each other about you...

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

ST,

Seeing that most of those on this forum love to judge others (although the complaint is that JWs do the same thing), I am willing to go through a judicial committee.

Sorry, we are all too busy on other cases. Try H20.

HS

• Gopher
    Gopher

SexyTeen,

You said "most of those on the forum love to judge others".

Okay, so you just judged us! You can disfellowship us too, I guess. (I thought I was nice in the only post I made to you. Oh well)

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• openminded
    openminded

What good would a judicial meeting accomplish? Why not get a hobby or go work out? People do not like be deceived and a lot of the people on this forum are very good at exposing liars.

• SexyTeen
    SexyTeen

Gopher: You were nice, that's why I said "most" and not "all".

openminded: Is it o.k. to lie to try to cover your tracks so that you won't hurt your family?

• fodeja
    fodeja
    If you see fit not to forgive, please disfellowship me and shun me.

Bah, disfellowshipping, shunning, we're above that.

I say we dunk you in milk chocolate, roll you in cornflakes and then toss your sorry butt into a cage full of WOL/GreatCrowd moderators who've been fed only zero-fat yoghurt and diet Pepsi for two weeks.

f.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Sexy,

Why do you care so much if people believe you or not?

If you just walk the walk and talk the talk, the people you come in contact will see it for themselves. That the natural way thing work.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • openminded
    openminded

Is it o.k. to lie to try to cover your tracks so that you won't hurt your family?

ST - thats your call. All I am saying is that the people on THIS forum are x-tra sensitive to deception and if you are lying here(for whatever reason) you will get busted and lose credibility.

I will say this; speaking from my own experience, lying gets old. I was lied to by my entire family for 28 years(I found out I was adopted). The excuses I got for the lie were that, no one wanted me to get hurt. That reasoning is a crock-of-shit. You dont lie to people so THEY wont get hurt. You lie so you can feel better about yourself and have more control so YOU wont get hurt. OM

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Sexy Teen,

This board has over 4,000 users. How many judged you? 30? 40? 50? 100? I don't recall that many people being upset at your lying. Even if it was 1000, that still does not qualify as "most". You're never going to please everyone in your life. Not to be rude, but grow up a bit and get honest about stuff and QUIT being so concerned about what other people think. A judicial committee is a waste of our time.

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit