Update on my chemotherapy and my sister

by MsDucky 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm very sorry to learn about your sister; I worry about breast cancer a lot and get myself checked frequently and have a yearly mammogram. But nothing is foolproof. I hope the worst of the chemo is over for you or at least it's doing the job its supposed to do.

• nancy drew
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I just saw this thread. My thoughts and prayers are with you MsD.

• Mary
    Mary

McDucky, can you please PM me your email address?

• Heaven
    Heaven

MsDucky... I am so very sorry to hear about your sister. With your health situation this can't be making it any easier.

Your cutting down on your smoking is a very good thing. Keep focused on improvement and positive things. With all the people I have lost in my life, I try to think of memories of them that make me smile or laugh. For me, this helps ease the loss; it helps overcome feeling down.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Dear me ...life can be so cruel and difficult...sending you love and hugs in your grief and praying for strength for you to cope with whatever treatments you will need. x

Loz x

• Scully
    Scully

FYI, MsDucky passed away on March 3, just over a year after her sister's passing, also from breast cancer.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Thanks for the update Scully.

My sincerest condolences to family and friends of MsDucky.

Something is very wrong when 313 million Americans have a 70% chance of getting and dying from Chronic Disease, and when 22 million Australians have an almost 90% chance of getting and dying from Chronic Disease.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit