Who are still in and who has left the JW Org? Why?

by STRUGGLE 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

lv4er-

I said the same thing at the beginning of this page. Most fundy JW only are holier-than-thou if it is in their own interest. Not to mention if they are caught up in their hypocrisy, justify themselves or refuse to acknowledge it.

YouKnow is one of those cases. Funny I called out his two-sidedness, and did you see a reply or notice he addressed the issue? Of course not.

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Im posting again so this thread remains current. I see logical addressed the same issue when cornering YouKnow with his hypocrisy. He claims to be a faithful Dub yet posts here regularly. Does he respond when called out and when he has his two-sidedness shown?

No

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit