Im trully beside myself..

by Searchn4answrs 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

If a JW knows a JW lawyer, or asks around for one, then sure he could have one. JW lawyers don't work exclusively for the Borg, except for the ones that work at the branch itself. For example, the attorney for the defendants in the Menlo Park, CA Kingdom Hall/elders case is a JW lawyer but he doesn't only work for the Watchtower. I mean, the Borg is busy legally speaking but not THAT busy. The JW lawyers have their own practice or work for other firms, too.

So if your ex-husband is in a relatively decent sized city he is likely to be able to find a JW lawyer if he wants one.

Do you have a copy of the Watchtower's "child custody packet" they give to elders and JW lawyers to help them tell JWs and their kids what to say in court? Your attorney will need it. Many of us here can send you a copy.

• Searchn4answrs
    Searchn4answrs

I do have a Child Custody Packet,thank you....My attorney and I are prepared. Hoping for the best.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Searchn4answrs if you have not yet looked over this thread here on JWN, I would highly recommend that you do so.

Notice what the Elder says regarding that packet. Be prepared for them to use every trick in the book against you.

Hope this link helps you.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/203752/1/YouTube-Elder-lies-about-shunning-and-custody-packet

• Searchn4answrs
    Searchn4answrs

Howdy Ya'll....As of earlier this year a judge approved a custody order that allows me to use my better judgment in regards to time sharing with the X.... However, because my children choose sports and academic "endeavors" (as the X refers to it);he chooses to treat them like the enemy and shuns both my 8yr &16 yr old.... While I dont mind that I have them 365 days a yr. Its really affecting my lil one. We have attempted to call ,email and text . However he is totally refusing communication. He did petition for joint custody and refused to let us leave the state at out last hearing. However his custody request was denied and his visits every other weekend were eliminated. But I was not granted permission to leave the state. Because he refuses any conventional methods of communication; We were both ordered to respond to any emails within 24hrs. He has repeatedly failed to do so. I have countless emails requesting verification of my youngest's drop off arrangements. However there is no response;despite copying an elder in an email,to insure his compliance. My question is how do I go about composing a letter for the congregation to expose his failure to comply and provide (emotionally) for his children???

PS...I plan to send a copy to the WTS and our local news station...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit