Babylon The Great Is Economic Ruin (Being Fulfilled)

by Este 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

tax them and retro tax them.

pay ceasers things to ceaser means the organizations as well. and hey, those are JESUS words!

he was not just talking about the lowly people.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I agree with WTWizard 100 percent. I just don't think we're getting rid of the Fed and the IMF without alien disclosure. They're not going so easily. They would just as soon blow up the planet then give up their power. These are your Illuminati Satanists descended through the Khazarians that are heading up Skull and Bones and Exxon Mobil. The Seven Sisters, or the top 7 oil companies on the planet, are making about 80 percent of all the money that's being made. You are SPOT ON when you say that Babylon the Great is the economic system. That is exactly how they have been swindling mankind for thousands of years. These bastards keep reincarnating with past life memory and they keep in touch with their dead relatives. They meet regularly with "Satan" himself. That's been giving them a distinct advantage. They wrote the Bible to keep everyone from waking up, because they knew if that happened they were finished.

How effective it has been, but since the Internet came along the light really DOES keep getting brighter.

• Este
    Este

Hi Estephan,

Welcome to JWN!

Thank You Ding :)

Empire of false religion? How long are you all going to follow that teaching? If is is not true it is false. How many religions or beliefs upon the earth are 100% accurate? All will be proven to be liars, it is written......therefore not one single religion is "TRUE".

One Hour wilth the wild beast is waiting to be fulfilled.......KEEP ON THE WATCH ! ! !

the slave

• brotherdan
    brotherdan
    I don't think the world is ready for a tax on religion.

I don't know. I am a Christian and I agree on tax for all religious organizations. Maybe this would curb the tendency for the greedy to benefit from the fatih of others.

• Este
    Este

I don't know. I am a Christian and I agree on tax for all religious organizations. Maybe this would curb the tendency for the greedy to benefit from the fatih of others.

Think of all they have to pay for......first of all, the building needed to gather the masses. Then there is the pastor or whomever they choose to lead the congregation, except in the case of JW's where they teach for free. Who owns the buildings the JW's teach in? Do the people or some corporation whom choose to remain nameless and unknown.

I am Estephan Leuese, I have a name, I have a face to look upon........I am "the slave"......I have the offerings of The Father

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I don't know what that last sentence meant, Este, but I understand fully the monitary needs of religion. But religion tends to over use it's funds. It over pays its pastors. It creates lavish churches where a single room could be adequate. It pays off opposers so that bad light does not shine on it.

Taxing religion would be nothing but a benefit. Worship to god should be free. Yes, we should meet with like minded individuals to worship together. But in our modern age, money is stressed more than real worship. If I had to meet in a field with a few other Christians, Christ would be present. It's not the place or "name" of the religion. It's that we gather to worship our Lord Jesus Christ.

• Este
    Este

Taxing religion would be nothing but a benefit. Worship to god should be free. Yes, we should meet with like minded individuals to worship together. But in our modern age, money is stressed more than real worship. If I had to meet in a field with a few other Christians, Christ would be present. It's not the place or "name" of the religion. It's that we gather to worship our Lord Jesus Christ.

What you say is true, it should be "free"........

I don't know what that last sentence meant, Este, but I understand fully the monitary needs of religion. But religion tends to over use it's funds. It over pays its pastors. It creates lavish churches where a single room could be adequate. It pays off opposers so that bad light does not shine on it.

Matthew:

45 "Suppose a master puts one of his servants in charge of the other servants in his house. The servant's job is to give them their food at the right time. The master wants a faithful and wise servant for this. 46 It will be good for the servant if the master finds him doing his job when the master returns. 47 What I'm about to tell you is true. The master will put that servant in charge of everything he owns.

48 "But suppose that servant is evil. Suppose he says to himself, 'My master is staying away a long time.' 49 Suppose he begins to beat the other servants. And suppose he eats and drinks with those who drink too much. 50 The master of that servant will come back on a day the servant doesn't expect him. He will return at an hour the servant does not know. 51 Then the master will cut him to pieces. He will send him to the place where pretenders go. There people will sob and grind their teeth.

Luke:

42 The Lord answered, "Suppose a master puts one of his servants in charge of his other servants. The servant's job is to give them the food they are to receive at the right time. The master wants a faithful and wise manager for this. 43 It will be good for the servant if the master finds him doing his job when the master returns. 44 What I'm about to tell you is true. The master will put that servant in charge of everything he owns.

45 "But suppose the servant says to himself, 'My master is taking a long time to come back.' Suppose he begins to beat the other servants. Suppose he feeds himself. And suppose he drinks until he gets drunk. 46 The master of that servant will come back on a day the servant doesn't expect him. He will return at an hour the servant doesn't know. Then the master will cut him to pieces. He will send him to the place where unbelievers go.

47 "Suppose a servant knows his master's wishes. But he doesn't get ready. And he doesn't do what his master wants. That servant will be beaten with many blows.

48 "But suppose the servant does not know his master's wishes. And suppose he does things for which he should be punished. He will be beaten with only a few blows.

Who Really Is The Faith Slave?

• Este
    Este

This has been the life of "the slave" for the past number of years:

A master puts one of his servants in charge of his other servants

The servant's job is to give them the food they are to receive at the right time.

The master wants a faithful and wise manager for this

It will be good for the servant if the master finds him doing his job when the master returns

What I'm about to tell you is true.

The master will put that servant in charge of everything he owns.

My master is taking a long time to come back

He begins to beat the other servants.

He feeds himself.

He drinks until he gets drunk

The master of that servant will come back on a day the servant doesn't expect him.

He will return at an hour the servant doesn't know.

Then the master will cut him to pieces.

He will send him to the place where unbelievers go.

That servant will be beaten with many blows.

No one upon the earth has lived the life of "the slave".......

Estephan

• Listener
    Listener

I don't know how taxes work in America but here in Australia tax is only payable on a net profit and Capital Gains. The net profit is the difference between the amount of income earnt and expenses paid. A capital gain is made when a property is sold for more than the amount that was paid for it (with concessions). So taxes are paid only on earnings over and above that expended. For a religous organisation to be required to pay taxes on this basis should be no huge burden but would mean they have less money in the bank or valued in assets held. The biggest hinderence would be that they have less money on hand to invest in future projects.

• Este
    Este

And he says to me: “The waters that you saw, where the harlot is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues. And the ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire. For God put [it] into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out [their] one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished. And the woman whom you saw means the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth. Revelation 17:15-18

The Entire World of mankind is ruled by the "Economy" or by the wealth that buying, selling, and trading creates. This will be brought to an "End" and thereafter GOD rules........This is the meaning of Babylon the great, based upon the city that built itself upon fame and fortune.....

The natons turning against false religion is a "false teaching" created by the W.T.S.

Look in the headlines and tell me which religion is being tormented by the nations if not the "muslims", or the nation of Islam. Is this not taking place as we speak? What further more to you anticipate to occur?

Estephan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit