Babylon The Great Is Economic Ruin (Being Fulfilled)

by Este 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Este
    Este

12 Jesus entered the temple area. He began chasing out all those who were buying and selling there. He turned over the tables of the people who were exchanging money. He also turned over the benches of those who were selling doves. 13 He said to them, "It is written that the Lord said, 'My house will be called a house where people can pray.'—(Isaiah 56:7) But you are making it a 'den for robbers.' "—(Jeremiah 7:11)

11 "The traders of the world will cry and be sad over her. No one buys what they sell anymore. 12 Here is what they had for sale.
    Gold, silver, jewels, pearls.
    Fine linen, purple, silk, bright red cloth.
    Every kind of expensive wood.
    All sorts of articles made out of ivory, valuable wood, bronze, iron and marble.
    13 Cinnamon, spice, incense, myrrh, frankincense.
    Wine, olive oil, fine flour, wheat.
    Cattle, sheep, horses, carriages, human slaves.

How Do You "Get Out" of Babylon The Great?

Under The Authority Of Almighty GOD I say this to you today........Never Again Shall Anyone Donate a Single Penny To Any Religious Organization Upon The Earth Of Mankind From This Point On. Amen.......Ecomomic Recovery? TAX RELIGION

Estephan Leuese

Ho

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Under The Authority Of Almighty GOD I say this to you today........Never Again Shall Anyone Donate a Single Penny To Any Religious Organization Upon The Earth Of Mankind From This Point On. Amen.......Ecomomic Recovery? TAX RELIGION

I don't think the world is ready for a tax on religion. I suspect it would start some sort of horrible war.

Money aint worth it if your dead.

-Sab

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think a tax on religious organizations, with perhaps an exclusion for the actual church sanctuary property, could be sold to a majority of people in the US. It would again be a red vs. blue issue with the conservative right siding with religion. Many people see the abuse of religion for profit. JMHO

• Joliette
    Joliette

If religion is taxed, thats gonna be it. We're gonna see a side of the brothers that we've never seen before, especially the GB.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I think too often the wrong question is asked: "Why should religions be taxed?"

The right question is: "Why shouldn't religions be taxed?"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have seen my share of religious interpretations on the global meltdown. However, I think the Rothschilds resemble Jehovah himself much more than the Satan that they are depicted as--being tyrants. Also, no Bible is going to get you out of trouble.

After the economy crashes and the dollar becomes worthless, which is going to do you more good, a Bible or silver? Are you going to be able to use the Bible to buy the goods you need to survive? Can you make a living, once the dollar becomes worthless and without pulling off a scam, with the Bible? A few might--the big religious organizations that manage to survive once the dollar crashes and that get their members to donate silver and gold instead of toilet papers. However, silver is going to be much more versatile. And following Bible principles as written in the Bible will get you nowhere.

Instead, look at the number of videos on YouTube (preferably not all from the same source) pertaining to silver. Every single one of them predicts a sharp jump in silver, and that's on top of the dollar crash. The differences are that the magnitude ranges from the $100 range, all the way to $5,000 and up per ounce. Look at the videos pertaining to the dollar collapse (again, not all from the same source). You get predictions ranging all the way from prices doubling every year (reminds one of Latin America) up to Zimbabwe (or worse) hyperinflation. The root cause is not that God is about to act to restore justice, but that there are simply too damn many toilet paper dollars in the system. Debt is the root of the whole problem. And, the central banks (not Satan) are responsible for all this debt, forcing their way into the system as parasites that take 35% of your income as tax and 98% as inflation. And the Rothschilds are responsible for that.

And I don't think Satan would have created this mess. Rather, Satan would have created a free-thinking society where information would be posted immediately and always find its way to the mainstream media on the spot. No one would be our masters except ourselves--notice Satan promised that we would be like God, knowing for ourselves what is good and what is bad. Nowhere did I see that a small group of people would do this for us--each and every one of us would be our own Gods. The Rothschilds and their associates are taking that away from us. Notably, Jesus also wanted us to each for ourselves to do our own thinking, discerning good from bad, and would have been strongly against a few doing the thinking for us.

• Este
    Este

Separation of church and state, why are the clergy exempt? A tenth offering was put into place to support the priesthood GOD put into place, which was then removed.......what scriptural backing do they have? Can anyone point it out? Many religious organizations are wealthy why? The money is for the people not for those that teach.......

Estephan

• Ding
    Ding

Hi Estephan,

Welcome to JWN!

• Spade
    Spade
    I don't think the world is ready for a tax on religion. I suspect it would start some sort of horrible war.
    Money aint worth it if your dead.
    -Sab

What do think will happen when God puts it into the hearts of world leaders to turn on false religion?

And he says to me: “The waters that you saw, where the harlot is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues. And the ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire. For God put [it] into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out [their] one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished. And the woman whom you saw means the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth. Revelation 17:15-18

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Yes, the hatred of BTG has already started. They are already calling to "end the Fed" which is a BTG entity.

Interestingly enough, the "little horn" that is so effective in the world, the horn with "eyes" represent the CIA. But it is seen as an agent of BTG. Of course, the CIA was created out of Skull and Bones, etc. so no problem linking it t paganism and BTG and "The Mysteries" secret cults. The nations of the world are beginning to hate the Federal Reserve and the world bankers who are profiting from the debt market. They will soon meet their demise, but apparently so will the UN tire of the manipulation of international affairs by the CIA and they will be destroyed along with BTG.

We shall see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit